Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Announcements » Important Updates

Forum rules

Only moderators can post new topics, but members are welcome to reply to any open announcement if you have questions. If you need to ask something about the website or game, please refer to the general board or game and site development boards.

Post subject: Forum Is Closed
 Post Posted: Sat Sep 06, 2014 7:32 am 
Site Admin

Just because I got an email about joining recently, I decided to make it clear that EKD is closed with an announcement. What's available to be read is kept up as an archive, so I'm not shutting down. The website, gallery, and forum are available to be viewed, but I have no interest in updating anything.

Please know that the information available on the website may not be entirely canon. The last time I revised information I tried to mark things that were completely fan-based ideas we had used, and the sources of my information. Most of it does not come from direct translations of the Sword World RPG, but second or third-hand information. We had our own interpretation of Lodoss for the RPG that may or may not align with Mizuno's Lodoss.

I've moved on with my creative life. We had a lot of fun here, but those days are long gone. I have other projects that require my time and my only active role in the Lodoss fandom is basically trying to keep the webhosting paid on this site and running the fan art group on deviantART.

Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Board index » Announcements » Important Updates