Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » The Chaos War Archives

Forum rules

Posts in these threads may not be continuous! Don't give yourself a headache trying to figure them out. Just appreciate the bonus posts.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: From the Void
 Post Posted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 4:34 pm 

I live.

A terrible coldness became known in a small pocket of Lodoss, it was dark and evil, a knightmare concentrated on a single spot. For a moment it hovered there, A thing that simply was until took shape. It formed arms, legs, a torso, and then a face. The face...

I walk.

The hidious face, void of decency. With eyes solid black portrayting nothingness.

I breath.

It scanned it's surroundings carefully. Rotting body parts everywhere littered the ground, filling the air with the stench of decay, it would have noticed this if it had a sense of smell. In front of it were the ruins of a house once engulfed by fire, now long finished smoldering. In front of the house was something, something it felt close to. It was a battle scythe, eminating the power of the Abyss. Slowly it approached the weapon.

I kill. I spill blood yet I shed none. I am oblivion incarnate, that which is cold, dark, empty, and nothing. I sit on a throne of blood with death as my pet and therefore I am.

It reached the scythe and placed a narled hand inches from the blade. Savoring the shadow power which pulsed through the weapon.

He was here. It thinks to it's self. A long time ago it was banished into the Void, and now it has returned by the unknowing hands of another.

It then opens a brilliant portal, what once took words and formidable effort is now done with a mere thought. And then it dissapears, as though it were never there.

Wryen - Profile - Gallery

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Archives » The Chaos War Archives