Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » The Chaos War Archives » Alni & Katela's Journey

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 Post subject: Re: Khina
 Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm 

"Sure." David gave a nod. He gave a grunt, stood up and retrieved the coin on Dyred's lap.

As he sat back (he expected at the very least to be able to eat with everyone else) he asked. "So, any trouble getting here?" From the tone of his voice and the way his eyes flicked over at Phaelle, his meaning was rather obvious. "You think she might be in trouble here?" he finished, addressing both Katela and Alni.

The vampire remained by the window, seemingly oblivious of the conversation. Her eyes were rivetted on the storm clouds.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:13 pm 
Z's Account

Katela sat down very close beside Alni for comfort while Daeira took the bed furthest from Phaelle and got comfortable while keeping a wary eye on the vampiress. Phaelle didn't respond for herself to David, so Alni did instead. "We did fine, but things probably aren't going to get any easier around all these other elves. I think someone should be with her in public at all times," Alni suggested, glancing to Phaelle to see if she had any thoughts on the matter. "And she should probably lay low," Alni added.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm 

David gave a somber nod and then glanced over at Phaelle. "What do you think Phaelle? Any tricks that might keep you out of trouble that we know off?"

Phaelle kept staring out the window, silent.

"Phaelle!"

"Yes, I can make myself invisible if I need to." she replied with a bored sigh. She didn't seem very talkative.

"I think you might need to put in a bit more foresight." David declared. "There's at least one elf along with one Marfa priestess now that know a vampire is in the city... and I'm quite certain the Katela's elf friend won't just stand by knowing there's an undead like you around."

David crackled his knuckles. "I say we need some plan about what to do from here on in. What do you think?"

Phaelle's head had turned back to the window, totally lacking interest. David frowned and looked over at Alni. "What's with her?"

Phaelle eyed the storm clouds intently. Everything elven in her litterally screamed in her mind that the storm wasn't natural.

North was also home. Chateau Noirceur was but empty ust layered halls now, but it was the only home she knew. Now that the tugging she had felt, the 'Call', was silent... she didn't know where she was supposed to head. She wanted to remain with Alni, Katela and david, simply because their companionship made her feel more like a living person herself - she felt less alone too. But, right here, right now, her presence was endangering them.

They would share a meal soon... while she would remain aside because she just didn't eat anymore. Maybe she had no place near them.

Maybe she didn't belong there. Maybe she should leave.

The thought of leaving hurt more than she was willing to admit. Her eyes glazed over with pain as she looked out, not wanting to share her misery and indecisiveness with the others.

Post Posted: Sun Oct 18, 2009 3:14 pm 
Z's Account

"Can we talk about it in the morning?" Katela asked softly.

"Yeah, maybe we should discuss plans tomorrow. It's been a long day and none of use are probably thinking straight," Alni replied. "I don't know what's with Phaelle..." she paused, waiting for a reaction from the vampire. "Maybe she'll let us in later..." Alni finished with a subtle suggestion.

A girl with permanent tears
Born without a family
Born without a name
All she ever wanted
Was to wipe her tears away

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 34 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3

Board index » Archives » The Chaos War Archives » Alni & Katela's Journey