Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 
 Post subject: Morning in Blade: Y'ezela and Air
 Post Posted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:01 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela woke with an aching head and dry mouth, to which she groaned. Aside from the more noticeable symptoms of a hang over, the half-elf bard felt generally horrible all over. She had fallen asleep on her stomach, and now she pushed herself up on her hands and knees to see that she hadn't changed out of her travel clothing, though she had at least crawled under the covers. "Air..." she called to her sister in the other bed, only to find her voice coming out in a croak. "You didn't tell me that I'd feel this horrible in the morning!"

Post subject: Re: Morning in Blade: Y'ezela and Air
 Post Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:23 pm 

Air woke to Y'ezela's hoarse voice and stifled a small giggle. Her head was only a little jarred from the drinking last night, but she was used to that feeling. "What're you talking about Ez?" Air said with a chipper voice. "The morning after is the best part of the whole experience! It teaches you to remember moderation." She combed her fingers through her own hair and got out of bed, slipping into her day clothes. Readjusting her neck, allowing it to give a resounding crack, she grinned maliciously. "Tomorrow night we'll drink double what we drank last night. That'll raise your resistance to the whole experience in leaps and bounds. Best medicine to keep yourself from feeling the effects of a hangover is to drink more!" She half-jested.

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 3:55 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela groaned and dropped her face into her pillow. No more liquor! she lamented to herself before she lifted her head. "I've never drank to drunkenness before. I drink a glass of wine with dinner sometimes, but that's all." The half-elf bard pushed herself up to a kneeling position. "How about a nice warm bath?" she suggested. And a nice big mug of water too!

Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:18 pm 

"You want to take a bath with me?" Air grinned widely. "Well sure, dear sister, I'll gladly bathe with you."

J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 7:58 pm 
Z's Account

"You are such a flirt!" Y'ezela said, though she still blushed. Air was so strange to Y'ezela, but she was willing to step outside of her comfort zone to interact with her. "Let's go then," the bard said, then climbed out of bed. Her head hurt as she moved, and she gave her temples a rub. "Ugh..." she groaned at the hang-over, but she only had to wait a little longer until she was in soothing warm water. Holding herself together just a little longer, she got some clean clothes out of her pack and headed out the door to make the arrangements with the innkeeper.

Post Posted: Sun May 11, 2008 1:35 pm 

Air followed shortly behind her sister, keeping her hands on her sister's hips to help steady the poor hungover half-elf. Air was in chipper spirits however, a little drink never hurt her any before.

Post Posted: Mon May 12, 2008 5:50 pm 
Z's Account

Hung-over and achy, Y'ezela made her way downstairs with Air holding onto her. The two sisters made it over to the innkeeper and requested that two baths be drawn for them. While they waited, Y'ezela requested a mug of cool water and some bread to fill her stomach. Once she got her water, she nearly downed the whole mug on one drink, then got another. Her body was screaming for water. Soon, a maid came out to inform them that their baths were ready and Y'ezela eagerly followed her to the inn's bath.

The half-elf sisters entered the bath, which was warm and steamy from the heat of their baths. Six copper tubs sat in two rows in the room, which was lined in stone with only a high window at the other end of the room. As soon as the maid stepped out, Y'ezela stripped out of her white silk outfit and removed any jewelry that she still had on.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 2:36 pm 

Air slipped out of her clothes behind her sister and sighed. Slipping up behind Y'ezela she wrapped her arms gently about her sister's soft waist and pressed into her back, giving a soft nip to her sister's right ear. "My, my what a lucky woman I am..." she purred in between gentle nips along Ez's ear. "I have such a soft, beautiful sister to love and adore." She teasingly kissed Ez's neck and hugged her close. "What serendipitous fortune I have to be acquainted with someone so graceful and pure." She tipped her sister's face towards hers and gave her a small pressing kiss against Ez's lips.

Post Posted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 3:11 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela shivered as Air pressed against her and a blush rose on her cheeks. Y'ezela pulled back from the kiss. "Air, what are you doing?" she asked as she took a step back. "We're sisters..." Air was a flirt, and her carefree lifestyle interested Y'ezela, but this was pushing the limits of curiosity.

Post Posted: Wed Jun 04, 2008 12:46 am 

"I'm merely touching on the fact that you're beautiful, dear sister." Air purred. "Don't think me so ostentatious that I'd dare force you into doing something you're uncomfortable with. You're unfortunate, the one you had eyes for, the one who made you smile was forced away from you in a cruel jest of fate. Now there's an uncertain and saddening air between you and he. The two of you cannot look each other in the eyes and it burns me so much." She nibbled Y'ezela's ear slightly and ran a couple of fingers from their resting place upon Ez's stomach up and down the natural curves of her sister's bodice. "I'm a sad replacement for such feelings, my lovely sister. I cannot ease the ache you have in your heart with just soft words or gentle gestures. While we are tied together by blood, we need not fear predicaments arising from displays of passion such as touching, exploring, kissing, soothing each other's heartache. Relinquish your grief and fear unto me, dear Y'ezela. While my stature is small, my heart is larger than average and is able to bear the burdens of your heart as well." Air gently turned Y'ezela around in her arms and held her close. "You are my dearly important sister, Ez." She stated with unflinching eyes, looking her sister directly in the eye to emphasize the truth in her words.

Post Posted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:32 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela's breath was nearly taken away by Air's words, they were beautiful enough to impress the young musician. "Oh Air," Y'ezela sighed and returned her sister's hug. A part of her was tempted to let Air do what she wanted, but another part of her protested; was it right to do with another woman, especially her sister? Another part of her had become so enchanted by Air's wantonly lifestyle that she wanted to test her feet in those waters, and push the limits of the rules she knew like Air did. She was conflicted, to say the least. Perhaps... if she just let Air take the lead, and if she felt strongly one way or another, she would stop her.

Post Posted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 4:49 pm 

Air gave Y'ezela a reassuring smile. Surely right now she was mentally asking herself if this was in proper conduct, Air concluded silently. With her gentle smile she tried to tell her sister without words that this was a natural thing, a pleasant and rewarding experience that did not look at the bonds of sisters as a stalwart enemy, but as a way to bond the girls closer together having now known the intimacy of one another. While her smile could not tell her sister what she was intending, she tried her hardest to show that it was alright, things like this were not against the laws of man and nature. If such a thing was blasphemy than it was only to their human heritage. That didn't concern Air in the slightest. From a human standpoint, looking at their human ancestry, neither girl was related to the other. Her inward thoughts were getting complicated, Air leaned into her sister and pressed her lips against Ez's. "We can stop whenever you're uncomfortable. I'll withdraw immediately, promise." Air purred her promise. "Just tell me if you're uncomfortable when and if the feeling comes up. I don't want to do anything to you that you're not willing to do." She bit her own lip gently. "It will take every ounce of my will to pry myself from you, were that to happen though. You're far to ravishing a beauty to not be able to pleasure."

Post Posted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:11 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela didn't resist Air's kiss, but she didn't exactly return it. Hesitantly, she nodded to her sister. Her mind was in a haze from the hang over, and she might have objected more, but a part of her just wanted to give in and stop fighting off Air's flirting. Another part of her was just curious.

OOC: I guess we can stop there, or continue elsewhere. <.< >.>

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:54 pm 

ooc shifty shifty to the "other place" and NOW to continue with our regularly scheduled program :P /ooc

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:09 pm 
Z's Account

Bumping this up to clear the archives. Sorry if it ends up in anyone's inbox.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 15 posts ] 

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala