Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: One Hour Later...
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 10:42 am 
Z's Account

Kitsa popped open the other door of the carriage on her side, then hopped out. She heard Seri's request just after she stepped out, and with a sigh at the bad timing, she leaned over the gritty floor of the carriage to pick up the nearly empty canteen. As she stepped back out, her first concern was Orion, not the spring. She glanced behind the carriage to see him shaking out his jacket. Aside from likely being very sandy, he appeared to be fine. Despite the fact that she would have rather gone to check on him further, she followed Seri's order and went to the spring to refill the canteen.

Post Posted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 11:07 am 

Lanir smiled at Seri and give her a nod when she came out the carriage. The half elf walked over to the spring and drank some water. Oi, I am glad to have this water. But it feels like sand is in my pants, the boy thought as he sigh and continued to drink some water.

Lanir* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Linda Purel (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:30 am 
Z's Account

Hands on her back to support herself, Seri walked toward the spring a few steps and looked about the oasis. It was a lovely little place, though sand covered much of the plantlife after the storm. This had been an interesting experience, to say the least, but she wasn't sure if she wanted to experience it again--or maybe that was just the pregnancy talking. Seri was always eager to learn more, and perhaps if fear for her child's life wasn't a factor, she might have made an attempt to exert some measure of control over the storm, just to test her limits as a shaman. At the thought of what she could have done, but now didn't have the strength or confidence for, the high elf sighed and silently cursed Azala for seducing her.

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 10:33 am 
Z's Account

After filling Seri's canteen with fresh spring water, Kitsa returned to the high elf by way of climbing through the carriage (as the horses blocked her direct path to the high elf on the otherside). After giving Seri her water, Kitsa hurried back to Orion. "I hope the storm was not too rough on you," she spoke, coming up alongside her much fairer lover. "I worried for you."

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:54 am 

Orion held up his jacket to Kitsa. "I think this took the brunt of it," Orion said, looking over the once white jacket, now a dusty brown. "Perhaps it will be time to go shopping for new clothes after this." Orion smiled a little trying to reassure her. "It was cruel, but I am fine."

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 11:02 am 
Z's Account

Kitsa chuckled at the once pure white garment. "Do not worry, I am sure we can beat the sand out of it," she said, then looked back up at the elf. With his assurance that he hadn't been damaged from the vicious storm, Kitsa's heart lifted, despite the fact she could see he was no worse for where. The quarter-elf woman draped her arms over his shoulders and leaned in to kiss him gently, as unconcerned about who saw it as usual.

Post Posted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 7:59 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: Apologies to anyone getting spammed with emails for replies to older threads. I recently posted some of our old archives from the yahoo group so we could have them in one place for prosperity, and to boost post counts for old members. I plan on doing this some more, but it might not be any time soon. I wasted enough time today. :P

Seeing her half-brother go to the spring, Y'ezela decided to check on him; though he likely had a better ride than she did. She fetched her own canteen from her sand-covered traveling pack under the seat of the carriage. I hope the sand didn't damage any of my instruments... she thought as she walked over to the spring. Kneeling beside Lanir, she dumped out the old, stale, warm water, then dunked her canteen into the fresh spring to fill it. "So, how was the ride, Lannie?" she asked him as her canteen filled.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 2:23 pm 

Air hopped down off the wagon and shook free the sand in her clothes. While it was possibly the most interesting experience she had of late, minus the time she spent with her sister, Air wasn't about to wish to brave another sand storm to see if that was all the desert could afford to throw at them. Removing the tie from her hair, she shook loose all the rest of the sand from her head, and casually pulled her hair back to get it out of her face. Kraw was nowhere in sight, but that didn't worry Air in the slightest. She knew that animals knew their way around better than most people, and when it was safe to fly he'd catch up with her and the rest of them. Noticing that no one was readily approaching Valkyira, Air moved over to her older sister.

"What?' Valkyria responded to Air's presence sharply. The storm was over but the half-elf's senses were preoccupied with keeping a stern eye out for the dangers that came with the passing of the storm.

"Nothing...I just wanted to talk." Air admitted, her ears drooping at the sudden sharpness in her otherwise carefree sister's voice.

"Talk to someone else. I'm busy right now, Air." Valkyria suggested, a little softer in tone this time. There was no sign of them yet, but that didn't mean that they weren't out there. Like wraiths of the sands, they stalked waiting for unsuspecting people stranded by the storms to rob them and cart off anyone or anything of value. Desert raiders. Unaffiliated with any guild, tribe or group, they were the true danger of the desert. The storm had passed by this area leaving which meant that they'd be on the move again. Valkyria's concern wore on her youthful face. As she could feel the waters of the underground river flow through the body of land claimed by the sand, she could sense their foreboding presence, even if they weren't there. It was the paranoia of the desert her mother had taught her. Things need not be there to be felt. "Hurry it up." Valkyria barked. "The quicker we're out of here the better."

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:39 pm 
Z's Account

Seri sipped on the fresh water she had been provided as she listened to Valkyria. "Very well then," she acknowledged. "Kitsa, Lanir, you should return to your posts on the roof and watch for trouble in the distance," the high elf told the two rangers. With that said, she returned to the carriage and hauled herself back inside.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:51 pm 
Canon NPC

Estas heard Valkyria's warning and took heed. He may not have cared for her, but they were entrusting their lives to her, and she was the one who knew the desert. All he had to really base her trust on was her connection to her family; Air, Lanir, and Y'ezela. The high elf refilled his own canteen while he was at the spring, and as he finished, he rethought Seri's order. If there could be trouble from raiders after the storm, he didn't want one of their weaker members flanking the carriage: Sairina, in this case.

As Estas stood and screwed the cap back on his canteen, he called out to Lanir as well. "Lanir, I want you to ride Sairina's horse," he announced, calling to the half-elf further down the spring's bank. "Sairina, ride in the carriage with Seri," he said to the priestess who was closer to him.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:13 am 

Orion breathed in deep as Kitsa braved a kiss. Even in this barren, chaotic land, there was something serenely sweet about her. It was hard to imagine feeling like a cascade of anything, but was indeed how he felt, something flowing rapidly between them and through them. It didn't matter how passionate the touch; it had the same effect upon him. It only lasted a few seconds, but it had the meaning of many years. Breaking the kiss at the call of her name, he sighed. "Unfortunately, I am not the only one who desires you," he said at last.

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Sat Aug 30, 2008 8:41 am 
Z's Account

With an eager smile, Kitsa withdrew from Orion, running her dark fingertips along Orion's pale cheeks. "I will see you..." Kitsa paused, of course she'd see him, he was riding right behind her. "Well, I will be with you again soon!" she corrected herself, then pulled away and hurried back to the carriage with a lightness to her step before she climbed up the side of the wagon and took a seat on the roof again. The quarter-elf prepared her bow and waited patiently for the rest of the group to get mounted again.

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:21 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela wrote:
OOC: Apologies to anyone getting spammed with emails for replies to older threads. I recently posted some of our old archives from the yahoo group so we could have them in one place for prosperity, and to boost post counts for old members. I plan on doing this some more, but it might not be any time soon. I wasted enough time today. :P

Seeing her half-brother go to the spring, Y'ezela decided to check on him; though he likely had a better ride than she did. She fetched her own canteen from her sand-covered traveling pack under the seat of the carriage. I hope the sand didn't damage any of my instruments... she thought as she walked over to the spring. Kneeling beside Lanir, she dumped out the old, stale, warm water, then dunked her canteen into the fresh spring to fill it. "So, how was the ride, Lannie?" she asked him as her canteen filled.

OOC: Fantasy hasn't been around for a few days, so I guess I'll post for Lanir.

"It wasn't too bad, Seri seemed a little scared though," he responded to Y'ezela while he refilled his own waterskin. The half-elf glanced back when he heard Seri call to him, and then Estas. "Were you alright up there?"

"Yes, though I could use another bath," Y'ezela grumbled. She felt sand in the crevices of her clothing, and nothing short of stripping and jumping into the spring would relieve the feeling. "That sand gets everywhere."

Lanir chuckled slightly and pulled his waterskin out, then plugged it again. Before getting up, he gave his hands a washing in the water, then rinsed his face. He felt gritty too, and even in under the cover of the carriage, sand seemed to have seeped into his boots and clothing. "Well, I'd better get ready to head out," he said as he stood up.

"I wouldn't get too eager to leave, the horses need to drink their fill. I bet they're starving too," Y'ezela replied, she would need to bring that up to Valkyria. Unfortunately, horses had this effect on schedules. Though they could get you somewhere faster, they needed their rest now and then. With a nod, Lanir walked away and circled around the carriage to meet Sairina.

Y'ezela finished refilling her own canteen, drinking some of the fresh spring water, and cleaning up a bit before she headed over to her newest discovered half-sister. "Excuse me, Valkyria, but I think we're going to need to take a little longer than you'd like to tend to the horses," the bard said. There was a sweetness to her voice, and a bit of an apology, trying to show that she could understand if Valkyria was frustrated by the setback, but it was something that couldn't be avoided. "If we don't let the horses eat, they may not be strong enough if we come across trouble on the road we need to run from."

Post Posted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 12:25 pm 

Valkyria's face twisted in anger for a moment, but she held it down and sighed. "Listen, if we don't leave here right now, you're putting the lives of all us here in grave danger. Following the sandstorms there are two dangers apparent to the desert: the first is raiders, they don't belong to any guild, peoples or alliances, they only live to plunder from people traveling through the desert. I know about this place thus they know about this place. It'll be their first stop after the storm has passed. Whatever they find they will take- horses, women, supplies- it doesn't matter to them. The other great danger is the monsters. Storm's over and it's not like they have shelter, so they weathered it out in the storm. They are thirsty and hungry and we look like a big fat meal to them. Considering the welfare of the horses is fine, but we can get them food elsewhere. I'm considering the welfare of the entire group here. We have to get a move on, now."

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:25 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela realized the necessity of their situation, with a frown. Nodding to Valkyria, she turned away to prepare the horses. All of them were drinking thirstily, but food would have to wait. She felt horrible for having to drive them on empty stomaches, but it was necessary for all their survival it seemed. As Y'ezela turned back, she passed by Air. "Come on, let's get back up in our seat," she said as she returned to the wagon.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 48 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala