Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject: Re: Camp on the Grassland (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:22 pm 

The half elf's beautiful song touched Phaeton's heart, the savage was reminded of the folk songs and a few love songs his people sang. But mostly they sang in tradition, when happy, sad and even in celebration of life.

The blue eyed savage rose and stepped over to the bard and knelt, he removed a small necklace which was colorful and ornate. Very primative but beautiful workmanship as he spoke in reverence.

"Thank you, your song...it moved my heart. I am grateful. Never have I heard anything so beautiful."

The young man stepped off and sat down a distance away, his face was turned and if anyone had seen him...there were tears. Phaeton hadn't heard music to stir the heart since he'd left his people.

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:23 pm 
Z's Account

"Oh my!" Y'ezela gasped as Phaeton presented her with the necklace. "Thank you..." As the tribesman walked off, Y'ezela turned to Lanir to show him her prize.

Z's Account

Dinner was finished, the song was finished, and Seri had gone to sleep. It seemed like it was time for the rest of the camp to settle in.

Kitsa spoke up, recalling her earlier conversation with Phaeton and Orion, "Should we discuss the watch shifts?"

Z's Account

Hearing Kitsa's suggestion, Sairina decided it was time for her to go bed. "Well, I'll leave that to you mercenaries," the priestess said and stood. Turning to the bard, she added, "Y'ezela, you may share my tent. I offered a space to Luria and Kitsa. I think we could squeeze a fourth person in there, so long as as one of them are on watch."

Z's Account

Y'ezela looked up from examining Phaeton's gift with Lanir. "Oh, thank you, I would be grateful," the half-elf replied. She picked up her belongings and stood, then leaned down to kiss Lanir's cheek. "Good night, Lanir," she said as she pulled back.

The bard turned and followed Sairina to her tent.

OOC: I'm talking to myself! Ok, Sairina and Y'ezela are in bed, we can post a couple more times and leave off at a good place to start in the next morning.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:26 pm 

Lanir smiled and gave a chuckle as Y'ezela kissed him gently, the half elf was roused from his quiet revere spoke, quickly and softly as he watched her walk away.

"Oh?!! Oh good night Ez, sleep well...and it was beautiful, but I expect no less from such a beauty and talent as you hehe.."

The ranger settled back and thought about it, she'd grown into a very lovely young woman...they were childhood firends and it was a true blessing to see her again....maybe... no what was he thinking? They were firends dear ones at that, anything else would be absurd.
Lanir gazed over at the human who'd given her the necklace, he was a strange one and the half elf not feeling tired rose and stepped over to the dusky skinned savage to speak with him. "That was a kind gesture, you made Ez happy. Thank you."

Phaeton looked up from thinking and smiled then nodded as he spoke, "It is I who am honored. She has a true gift, I wish I could have given her a more appropriate gift. Spirit folk such as you are to be revered and respected."
Lanir hadn't heard the reference before and noted the young man's strange garb and mannerisms and spoke.

"Spirit folk? I've never heard my kind called that but thank you. You're not from this area are you? If I may where do you hail from?"

The savage replied and hadn't truly wanted to think about his homeland but he couldn't be rude so he responded anyway. "I hail from the Wildlands near Flaim. My people are what...civilized folk call...savages. But we are not savages, we live close to the land and animals. We respect nature and it in turn provides all we need or will ever need."
Lanir liked the sound of that and gave a nod then stretched and spoke again. "I'd like to speak more, but it is late and I'm sure you're tired."
Lanir dismissed himself and stepped back over to where he'd been sitting and laid out his bedroll, he lounged back and was soon listening to the sounds of night.

Phaeton watched him go then sat quietly, the young man settled back and gathered his blanket from his pack he'd rest a bit then get up and stand guard awhile. The savage would sleep....sleep would ease the pain of homesickness and he knew he couldn't return home.

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

The ghostly demeanor of Orion was his trademark. He almost seemed to appear when he wished to. And that he did, his footsteps silent. Other than his clothes, the only thing that drew attraction to him was his voice.

"I will take care of the watch. When I am fatigued, I will wake someone."

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Luria followed along with Sairina, yawning and stretching her arms over her head. "Hoo boy, am I ever tuckered out," she said. "I'm up for watch duty too though, if I need to be."

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 7:27 pm 
Z's Account

Kitsa nodded to Orion. "I will take the watch when it is needed," she said to her fellow mercenaries. The quarter elf bowed her head and turned to follow the other women. "I will see you when it is my turn," she said, bidding them goodnight as she slipped into the tent.

OOC: I don't think we need to go through the discussion, so let's close this thread and start anew for the morning. I'll start it with Kitsa.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 84 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala