Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 Post subject: Re: Road to Shuva (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:54 pm 
Z's Account

With their new travel companions decided, Kitsa took Soiff's reins and led the gray mare over to Orion. The elf seemed dejected, and she noticed the slump of his shoulders as he sighed. "What is wrong?" Kitsa asked Orion as she offered his horse's reins to him.

Z's Account

Mirael turned and began to walk back to the caravan. Y'ezela tagged alongside her and Seri rode her patient little gray mare slowly behind them. As they passed Air, Mirael noticed the half-elf's strained expression and the sparkle of a tear on her cheek. The poor girl was so upbeat usually, but when she crashed down, she crashed hard. The entire meeting was emotional, and it had to be hard Air.

Mirael reached out to put her arm around her adopted daughter's shoulders. "Don't be so down, dear," Mirael said, hugging Air close. "This is all a very hard bit of news to accept, but give it time, everyone will recover."

Air smiled suddenly. "No, no...I'm not sad." she denied. "I uh...got a whiff of sulpher or something...makes my eyes tear up..." She lied to make herself not seem as weak. Deep down she was unsure what her feelings were doing. This was a happy time, and yet she was crushed. Perhaps all the years of being alone got to me or something... She thought. "Well, we should get going. There are people a-waiting, and friends to meet with grace and nobility." She forced herself to laugh. "I'll just tag along on the air currents or something...or I can walk. Nothing to bad, I walked to Raiden by myself."

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm 
Z's Account

Mirael knew Air was trying to be strong, but she let her keep up the act. She would have to let it all out at some point, but this wasn't the place. "Oh nonsense, you can still ride on the wagon. That seat is long enough for four people," Mirael replied.

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:55 pm 

"Oh okay..." Air replied. "I'll get up into the wagon then." She smiled and ran up to the wagon. She crawled up onto the seat and smiled. "Hurry up slow pokes!"

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 pm 

Lanir headed back over to where he'd been riding with Luria and the half elf felt better, still in a bit of shock over the revelations he'd just been witness to.

More than that was the joy and pain he felt in his heart.... he'd always wanted siblings, but he never expected things to be like this. The ranger put his feelings behind him and determined to make the best of the situation. He still had Ez as a dear friend, a little sister and a new sibling to be. With health, family and friends he'd grow from this. Such thought brought a smile to the young man's face ad he couldn’t help but look back at Air as she raced back to the wagon so full of life and eagerness.

He glanced over and studied the savage who'd spoken earlier, usually the dusky skinned young man was so quiet and said nothing. Though he spoke passionately about protecting Lady Seri and about other things. The ranger stepped towards the young man slightly and spoke, "I thank you for what you said back there. I've not had a chance to speak to you much."

Phaeton glanced over at the half elf and gave him a slight nod then spoke. "You need not thank me, what was said was said. Cherish your family and live grateful of such blessings."

It sounded strange coming from a man civilization regarded no more than an uncivilized savage and Lanir spoke again. "You have family?"
A pained expression crossed Phaeton's face and he spoke in a voice that obviously hid his pain. "Aye... I have family. They regard me not, to them I am as dead."

"Dead?? Wh..why? I mean if I'm not prying?", Lanir didn't mean to push but his curiosity got the better of him.

"I refused a tradition, and because of it my people rejected me. I am alone. There is no more that need be said of it." Phaeton turned and went back to preparing his horse for the journey and Lanir gave the young man a nod and stepped back over to his horse feeing all for the world that he'd asked too much.....

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:57 pm 

Orion remounted his mare, displeased. He didn't look at Estas at all, though he did give Seri a business face. It was the same face he gave to everyone when he first met them. It was different compared to the more relaxed face he had earlier that day. It was clear, Orion thought, that Estas had no care or interest in his concern for their well being.

Kitsa could feel Orion's change of stature, although slight. It was harsher and more official-seeming. "Apparently, there is nothing wrong," he said coldly, with a hint of sarcasm. Orion tugged the reigns around and took Soiff over to the caravan. His eyes scanned over it, looking inside and around it. There were too many people here. It was starting to get annoying. "We are going to look down the road," Orion told Kitsa as he turned back to Seri. "Kitsa and I are going to ride ahead and ensure the safety of our travel," he informed her, and did not wait for a response. He kicked Soiff and road off at a quick trot. Behind all of his stoic attitude, he seemed eager to get away.

Orion slowed down as soon as they were outside of earshot of the others and the grand coincidences they entailed. His eyes scanned the area, hoping to find bandits...

OOC: Care to make some real conversation with the quietest of the group, Kitsa? Here is your chance to try and pry open the secluded elf!

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm 

Phaeton noted Orion's sudden departure, and the savage went back to his duties. It was time to leave there was nothing else, to worry over what was done was done. In his mind it was solved as all things came to ahead at one point or another. The savage looked at lady Seri and caught the High elf woman's eyes for a moment and smiled. It was a sad smile, he missed his family and his people... But he would do what he could for this mother to be, bring new life into a world of such strife and sorrow would do more than enough to help soothe his pains.

Lanir stepped back over to his horse feeling somewhat better, the half elf ranger gave Ez a glance and then his thoughts focused back to the task at hand, finding his father.

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 9:58 pm 
Z's Account

As Mirael, Y'ezela, Air and Seri reached the merchant wagon, Mirael help Seri off her horse and onto the wagon seat, then climbed in herself. Once Seri was seated, she peeked behind the wagon to see her mercenaries. With Ilavirin free, someone else could ride the mare. Seri would have offered the horse to Kitsa first, but the quarter-elf was carried off with Orion when he scouted ahead.

"Anyone who doesn't have a horse of their own is welcome to ride Ilavirin," Seri stated.

"I'll ride her," Y'ezela spoke up. Seri nodded and sat back, soon joined by Mirael to her right, and Air to her left. Mirael gave her team a cue from slapping the reins and the two horses began to walk. The mercenaries followed alongside.

OOC: Ending this thread and starting a new one or two for conversations.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 69 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala