Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 
 Post subject: Brother and Sister (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 pm 
Z's Account

Z wrote:
To save all our history for posterity, and boost members' post counts, I'm reposting old threads from the yahoo group and old forum. It may be a long and tedious task, but hopefully it'll be done and we can find all our history in one place!

singularityman wrote:
Lanir rode silently for quite sometime, the half elf looked once again up towards where Ex and lady Seri's horses walked. Turning back towards, Luria he spoke and leapt off the horse nimbly as running up to her horse
"Luria pardon me a moment, I'm going to leave our mount in your good hands. I need to speak to Ez a moment."
Once there he spoke in Ez's direction, "Ez? I'm sorry...I don't mean to interrupt your conversation. But, can we talk a bit? I've an idea or two about finding our father."

Y'ezela looked down at Lanir striding alongside her horse. Her heart skipped a little, fearing what he wanted to talk about. She didn't want to bring up her feelings for him before she knew he was her brother. "Yes?" the bard asked, masking the anxiety she was feeling.

Post subject: Re: Brother and Sister
 Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:33 pm 

Lanir could tell she was uncomfortable, he was as well, but they needed to talk. Far better to speak of things now, at least he hoped so. The young half elf looked up at the young woman and spoke.

"I care deeply for you Ez, I always have and will. We're brother and sister, which...will make things rather uncomfortable between us for awhile, but I want you to know it's still...just me. No matter what you need, if you ever need me for anything I want you to know I will be there for you. I...this is so....awkward for me... But, I'm not trying to make you uncomfortable, I know we both need time to sort things out. I just...I needed to tell you that."
The Ranger waited for her reply, hoping against hope that he hadn't made her feel badly.

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:34 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela looked down at Ilavirin's mane. She wasn't upset with Lanir, but she didn't want to say what was troubling her. However, if she said nothing, he'd noticed her mood and feel worse. The bard fidgetted with the gray mare's mane, since she had no reins. "Lannie, you're not to blame. I was...starting to feel attracted to you, and making all these plans for us, even though I knew I shouldn't. Finding out that you're my brother...well, it just feels wrong to have felt the way I did," Y'ezela explained.

Lanir smiled as he strode along with the horse and nodded then spoke. "I ...I felt the same way Ez... I love you..I always will. But we're brother and sister so now I must love you as a brother. I fellt...strange about things as well. But now...well, I'm just glad...that I didn't loose you. I was afraid that I would..."

Z's Account

Y'ezela avoided looking at Lanir, but she smiled, with a hint of a blush on her olive cheeks. "I think we'll have to work on getting over those feelings," Y'ezela replied. "At least I didn't fall in love with you, it was just...lust. Oh my, that sounds so wrong knowing who you are to me now!" Y'ezela's blush darkened and she covered her mouth with her hand to stop an embarrassed giggle.

Lanir chuckled also blushing and spoke, "Well...the ranger who taught me was a crass sort of fellow though his heart was in the right place. Were he here he'd probably say something about keeping it all in the family."

He shook his head and looked ater smiling, "I'm sorry that was extremely naughty to say. It's just he was that type of fellow, if there was something uncomfortable or disheartening he'd have some rather strange humorful comment about it. Seriously, I think you're right. But given our strength of will and good nature I doubt getting over such feelings will be a problem."

Post Posted: Mon Sep 01, 2008 10:35 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela blushed. Incest was just wrong! But at least Lanir was only joking. The bard nodded to her brother, "Right," she said.

OOC: Ending it here for now. We'll wait for a response from Air, then jump forward.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 7 posts ] 

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala