Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:39 pm 
Z's Account

Mirael brought the party into their dinning room. It was a long, cozy room with a dining table that had more room than they needed. A hearth crackled near the door, placed so it was connected to the fireplace in the common room.

Mirael took a seat at the head of the table, the place she usually sat at. "Everyone, get comfortable. Dinner will be brought in shortly," the merchant said. "Oh, and I made sure to order meatless meals for our fair friends," she added with a smile to Seri.

Y'ezela entered the room, seeming rather subdued. She felt rather embarrassed after her over-eager introduction to Albedo, and she was still a little depressed about Lanir. The half-elf bard took a seat on the side of the table, to the right of her mother.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:45 pm 
Z's Account

Seri acknowledged Mirael's consideration with a small smile, then allowed Estas to help her too her seat, taking a spot on the opposite side of Y'ezela, to Mirael's left. The high elf gave a sigh of relief as she sat again.

"Everyone, please take a seat. I would like to discuss my plans for tomorrow," Seri announced as the group entered the dining room.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 4:47 pm 
Z's Account

Sairina filed into the room, following gracefully behind Y'ezela. She took a seat beside the half-elf bard, and found herself face to face with Estas again. She avoided his eyes, but felt her stomach fluttering with butterflys. Whether he realized it or not, she was enthralled with him. Despite her exotic beauty, he seemed to hardly realize her existence.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:54 pm 

~Albedo~

Practicing mercenary manners, or the lack of as he had witnessed in the past, he leaned back and gave a long, open mouthed yawn. He had to let them think that, considering his fighting method wasn't the typical mercenary style, after all. His seat was midway between Seri, and the furthest away. The woman wasn't stupid, so sitting at the far end would seem like avoiding her, and sitting to close would seem weird, considering they had just met. His attempt was to basicly get lost in the group, so to speak. Hiding in plain sight was the plan, in this case. He kept a careful eye on the others. Force of habit, he wanted to know thier strengths and weaknesses, after all.

~Estas~

Indeed, Estast took little notice Sairina. She was there, and that was about it. The high elf gave notice simply by nodding in the priestess' direction. Romance with humans had never dawned on the High Elf; his heart belonged to one whom it had, however.

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 11:43 am 
Z's Account

"Well, while we wait, I would like to bring up my plans for tomorrow," Seri started, drawing the room's attention to herself. "As most of you know, I want to find Azala's other children now, since we seemed to have found so many of you at once," the high elf explained. This time, there was no venom in her voice and she seemed quite at ease. In every city we stay in, I want to scout news of him, no matter how old, and find these children. Tomorrow morning, I would like to put this plan into action. Everyone will be split in two pairs to scour the city. Albedo, would you be willing to help in this endeavour?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Aug 21, 2006 9:09 pm 

~Albedo~

When he heard his name, he gave a rather lazy look at Seri. She certainly had a grandiose quest in mind. Find a bunch of kids, and do what exactly with them? Not all of them would even know. Well, whatever. "I guess. Still, as you know, my employer wishes to remain anonymous... so I can't tell you who they are, where they live, or whether or not they want to BE found."

He said in a matter of fact tone of voice. "Still, its not going to be easy. Going around and asking someone if they've seen a half elf is like going around asking if thier tongue is located in thier mouths. Any traits dominant enough to stand out... other than the attractiveness, anyway."

Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 7:05 pm 

Lanir sat down as his gaze momentarily went to Ez, it still hurt to find out that she was his sister. He cared for her deeply, and while he was overjoyed he had a sister, two in fact that he knew of. He was certain that his father, had made sure their family was large. The ranger still felt a pang of depression over the realization that he could never love her in a different way.

The young man quickly pushed such feelings aside then listened to Seri as she spoke, and at Albedo’s comment. Lanir spoke as well as he agreed, “He’s right. We know that beauty is an obvious trait, but is there something more you remember Lady Seri. Something that fa…Azala prefers? A type of food, drink or pastime? Uhh….a place perhaps he’s fond of?”

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Aug 25, 2006 1:23 pm 
Z's Account

Employer, right, Seri thought when Albedo mentioned his 'employer' again. She didn't really believe his story, he looked too much like Azala. She avoided the subject of his employer completely.

"He usually stays at inns all over the city, and as for what he likes, well, we can only assume it is pretty women," Seri scoffed. "I do not know about his tastes in food or drink, and I do not see how that is important. We will just check the inns for news of him or half-elves, and if you see any half-elves, talk to them."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 12, 2006 8:24 pm 

~Albedo~

"Thats it? Sheesh, you guys need a better information system than that." He stated in a very dry tone. Giving a slight motion to Estas, he propped his feet on the table and spoke. "To a human, he's a gorgeous elf. Women would fawn over him, if he wasn't cold as ice. Barbas, sure he probably still get women throwing themselves at him."

Ignoring the look Estas flashed him, he continued. "I suggest greasing a few palms, and letting the information come to us. Might get a couple of wild goose chases, but not nearly as many as hunting down every half elf in the city. "

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 6:36 pm 
Z's Account

Albedo seemed to think that finding the half-elves was a clue to finding Azala. Speaking to adult half-elves about their father would lead them nowhere in finding Azala, but she wanted to find the half-elves to see if they would join the hunt. "Seeking out his children in order to find him will lead us nowhere. I want to find the half-elves to help them find him," she clarified.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:51 pm 
Z's Account

"Miss Seri, I don't think that it's a good idea to go searching for these children," Y'ezela spoke up, rather sheepishly. She was shy about bringing up the subject to the high elf, but she felt it had to be said. "Perhaps, they don't want to be found." She stared at her plate, not having the courage to meet Seri's eyes.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:56 pm 
Z's Account

"I think it may be a good idea. Cha Za may lead us to another person who does want to seek Azala," Sairina spoke up after Y'ezela. "I believe that it was Cha Za's influence that brought all the people who are looking for him together here."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Dec 17, 2006 10:42 pm 

Y'ezela wrote:
"Miss Seri, I don't think that it's a good idea to go searching for these children," Y'ezela spoke up, rather sheepishly. She was shy about bringing up the subject to the high elf, but she felt it had to be said. "Perhaps, they don't want to be found." She stared at her plate, not having the courage to meet Seri's eyes.

Lanir spoke softly as he felt for his sister, in a way she was right and in others he didn't quite agree. "Maybe, but if you didn't know who your father was or your mother. There might be doubts. Some might not want to be found...others might want answers. But the only way we'll be able to find Azala is using the one resource we have. And right now that's his children."

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 9:36 am 

~Albedo~

"I suppose its a matter of who you ask. Might get some rather angry half elves." The half elf yawned, leaning back. This was probably a was a waste of time, but he supposed any avenue was worth checking out. Besides, its not like he had to many leads to go on. "You just have to realize that most probably have lives they don't want to leave behind; even if it is a search for thier astranged dear old dad, if they have never known him, he might mean very little to them, no?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Dec 19, 2006 12:11 pm 
Z's Account

"Then perhaps we should remember to be tactful when pursuing this avenue," Mirael suggested. "Don't pester anyone if it's obvious they aren't concerned. I will help how I can, but I have to open shop in the market tomorrow. I'll be sure to speak to my customers."

Y'ezela silently listened to the conversation. Everyone seemed to have good points. "I would be willing to help the search tomorrow," she said. So long as they were respectful, things shouldn't go awry.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 17 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala