Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 
 Post subject: On the road to Seri
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 30, 2009 10:19 am 
Z's Account

After spending a night in Roid, the group parted ways. Midau, having resolved at least some of his issues with Lien, happily moved on with Bella toward Moss where he planned to look for his daughter. Azala, Mia, and Lien, however, would be continuing northwards, toward the desert, on foot. While they could have possibly afforded another carriage ride, Lien knew that Seri was somewhere on the road between Blade and Roid, and she didn't want to risk passing Seri along the way.

As Lien took the lead at a steady, determined pace, Mia had to jog a bit to catch up to the high elf's pace. "So, what's the plan?" the mercenary asked.

Lien didn't slow and focused straight ahead. "Seri may be anywhere in between here and the desert cities. I assume she may be reaching or entering the mountains now," the high elf explained. "We should ask for information of her passage in any cities or towns we encounter along the road."

"Alright then..." Mia replied. Just how many towns were between her and Blade anyway? Far too many, she thought pessimistically.

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...
"Falis, I need to quit drinking..."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala