Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 1:28 pm 

Air grit her teeth but calmed down at Y'ezala's touch. "Fine. I'll let it go this time." Air grunted. She shot an icy glare at Albedo and stuck out her tongue. "Prissy pants, nyah!"

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 7:02 pm 

~Albedo~

"Is that a fact?" He said dismissively. If he was phased by Air's comment, he didn't show it. In fact, after she had started on him, he had simply turned to Seri and gave her a questioning look. "So, i've been doing some research about any elves in the area. Not a terribly high amount, considering the climate, so the search should be rather quick."

Giving a light shrug, he looked over at Air. "If you take offense to my tone, I apologize. However, if you choose to attack me, i'm not known for my restraint. But who knows, I like you... You might just end up with a broken bone or two."

He gave a light chuckle, but if he was joking or not was another story. "By the way, I take it the rest of our would be search party is still in the land of dreams?

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:21 pm 

Air glowered at Albedo, but painted a sick smirk across her face. "Sure, a broken bone or two. I might get away with that, but it doesn't mean you won't be missing a limb or two, maybe even your life." Air wasn't combat oriented but she was tough enough to work as a smith, and she'd sure as rain make it her business to break every bone in his hands. "But since you think you're so much better than us, why don't you use a map to get the stick out of your ass? You'd be better off to pull your head out while you're at it."

J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 8:54 pm 
Z's Account

"Cease this bickering!" Seri shouted, slamming her palms on the table. Were she not pregnant, she would have stood for greater effect, but standing was hard in her condition. "If you two are going to continue goading each other, you can step outside, but I will not tolerate it at my table! Not another word from either of you!"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Mar 29, 2007 9:28 pm 

~Albedo~

"Interesting..." He said, cocking his head to the side lightly. In his actual line of work, anger was a great tool. While a lot of foolish warriors thought it gave them strength, recklessness was just fine to make a lot of mistakes and allow a good watcher to take advantage. In both Seri's and Air's case, he had just found a trigger. He doubted either one would even be his opponent, but he'd still keep it in mind in the off chance they did. "But that doesn't answer my question. They still in their rooms, or have they already begun their own searches?"

Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:19 am 

"Why don't you use what little brains you have between your crooked ears and think for yourself. Get your own damn information, or go skewer yourself on some goblin's spear. Either way, get outta my sight before I'm gonna have to get violent you fat hipped, short faced, pug nosed freak!" Air was still fuming and Seri's little outburst wasn't going to stop her from getting the last word in this arguement. She would tear his ears off and shove them down his throat before she ever admitted defeat before him. "And you." She shot an icy glare at Seri. "Act your damn age and eat your food. Whether there is an arguement or not happening beside you, it's best you just shut up and eat instead of getting involved. You don't have to enjoy the food, or the company for that matter, to get nutrients from it." She growled. Air flipped her hair over her shoulder and left the inn. She'd search for information on her father by herself, and damn anyone else who dared to bother her while she was in her foul mood.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:34 am 

~Albedo~

"I think that one needs to be taught a lesson in humility." He sighed, although didn't follow after her. He'd been fairly serious when he had said he didn't really know the meaning of restraint. "Well, i'll teach that lesson when, and if I feel like it. I've known enough loud mouthed brats to not attack when one attempts to offend me. Still, I think you should go with her."

Giving a light point at Y'ezela. "If she uses that sharp tongue against someone else, they might not be so kind as to ignore it. And a sharp tongue is not nearly a match for a sharp blade."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:09 am 
Z's Account

"Oh? Isn't that narrow-minded..." Mirael said. The merchant gently set aside her napkin and pushed her plate back. "What about you? Do you honestly believe your behaviour is any better than hers? She may have an outburst, but it was in reaction to your tactless statement. Not even a good morning, and you start to outright insult someone by calling them an 'it'. You have no right to say you're going to 'teach her a lesson' when you yourself need a lesson in manners."

The merchant avoided looking at Albedo while she spoke. She stood from her seat, then walked away, not caring to argue with the half-elf, then headed out after Air. Albedo had nothing more to his credit beyond a pretty face. It was enough that he had lied to them, Mirael was certain of that, and now he proved to have no respect for others, and actually believed he was right in speaking in such a cruel manner!

Y'ezela watched her mother leave and glared at Albedo. He had ruined such a great morning! She was looking forward to seeing Air's act, and now her sister probably could care less. After a moment's debate, Y'ezela left the table and followed her mother out.

OOC: Starting a new thread outside to speak to Air.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:47 am 
Z's Account

Seri covered her face with her hand after Air's attack at her. It was an emotional trigger, and now a knot had formed in her throat. It was a mistake to even consider using his own children, she thought. I should just abandon this foolish mission and return home.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:51 am 
Z's Account

Sairina couldn't believe the gall of Albedo's comments toward Air, and she was even more surprised by how venomously Air had responded--and how she attacked Seri for trying to stop the fight! The priestess left her seat and went to Seri's side. Obviously the high elf was very upset by it all. Sairina put her arms around Seri's shoulder and rubbed her back, then leaned in to whisper in the high elf's ear, "I could put a rack curse on him if you want to teach him a lesson."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 9:57 am 
Z's Account

Seri shook her head. It was immature to do such a thing. The high elf pulled away from Sairina, then stood awkwardly. "I'm going to my room to debate the furture of this journey," Seri announced. "Estas, stay down here and inform anyone else who comes down of what happened. I will make my decision within the hour."

The high elf walked to the stairs, but paused beside Albedo. She spoke softly so the others wouldn't easily hear. "I will not tolerate your presence with me any further. You have lied to us, insulted one of our group, and the merchant spoke correctly. You are in need of your own lessons in humility. Find your father at your own leisure, but you will not be welcome to travel with me."

She had no interest in hearing his response, so she continued on upstairs and back to her room.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 1:13 pm 

Luria crept down to the group and appeared hovering just behind Sairina, trying not to be noticed. She felt the tension in the room and knew to keep quiet, though she had a strong urge to ask what was wrong with all of these people. "We know what we are supposed to do, right?" she whispered to Sairina. "I'm eager to get out of here..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 30, 2007 7:12 pm 

~Albedo~

"It was simply a statement of fact. If that one wants to act like a man, who am I to dispute?" He said in a dry tone. His eyes turned to Seri as she approached him. Well, she had seen through his ruse, but he'd still play it off. After all, they had no definate proof. "Didn't I tell that one already? My father is quite dead. Human mortality has that effect. But, do as you will."

He waved her off. Well, what would be would be. And after all, he could still use them as he would. Even if they didn't see him, he would be there. After all, if he could glean information, he would. And it they proved to be useless for his own quest, he'd simply leave them be. "Its been real, I guess."

He yawned, exiting the building. Well, a simple off comment and they became edgy. He'd have to remember that. If they did find his father, odds are they would end up becomming his enemy. Ah well, his training would allow him to deal with that when, and if it occured. Still, there was still a slight annoyance. With no possibility of kinship, he only had one true friend, and she was quite far away. Well, if he was a shadow, then his only companion should be one.

OOC:
Well, one less character to worry about for a while

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:01 pm 

Phaeton watched the entire scene between Albedo, Air and when Seri finally left the savage knew she was at a crossroads. Had the half elf who’d upset her been one of his own people, Phaeton would’ve more than likely solved the problem by challenging him to a duel.
But this wasn’t the land of his people and he’d learned much during his time in civilization. The ways of his folk, were not kindly accepted when it came to settling disputes. Although efficient many customs were regarded as savage.

Having nothing to say, Phaeton decided to sit quietly and said nothing, though when he saw Luria he did offer the lovely elf woman a small smile and nod.

Lanir descended the stairs finally to find the others but not Lady Seri, the ranger found a chair and sat down then turned to Estas and said questioningly. “Is Lady Seri alright? She’s not here…she’s not sick is she?”

-Tags-

Cian

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Apr 01, 2007 3:24 pm 
Z's Account

Luria | Toan wrote:
Luria crept down to the group and appeared hovering just behind Sairina, trying not to be noticed. She felt the tension in the room and knew to keep quiet, though she had a strong urge to ask what was wrong with all of these people. "We know what we are supposed to do, right?" she whispered to Sairina. "I'm eager to get out of here..."

With Albedo, Air, and Seri all gone, the tension seemed to have followed them out. "I don't know," Sairina replied to Luria, at quite a loss for what to do herself. Seri said to wait for her to make a decision...did that mean kicking out Air and Albedo, or calling off the search? The priestess sat down again and waited as Seri requested.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 62 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala