Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
 Post subject: Kitsa, Sairina, and Luria's Room
 Post Posted: Tue Feb 20, 2007 4:34 pm 
Z's Account

Kitsa awoke after a night of poor sleeping. The excitement and apprehension over Orion drained her, but her mind kept mulling over the potential relationship and how she should take it. Did she love him? She wasn't quite sure yet, but she seemed to be more than willing to. However, she was still eager as ever to see him this morning. The quarter elf slipped out of bed and began to re-dress in the clothes she had taken off to sleep.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 7:08 pm 
Z's Account

The sounds Kitsa made as she climbed out of bed woke Sairina, but she slept sound enough that it wasn't too hard for her to wake up. The priestess yawned, holding her hand over her mouth, then rolled out of bed and stretched her arms over her head gracefully. She wore a silk nightgown whereas Kitsa had only stripped down to her undergarments. After acknowledging Kitsa with a smile, Sairina began her regiment for the morning--applying make-up, putting on jewelry, and finally dressing.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2007 10:20 pm 
Z's Account

Sairina had gotten up, but Luria still slept, so Kitsa went over to the half-elf girl and gave her shoulder a shake. "Luria, wake up! It is morning."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:08 pm 

Luria grumbled something incoherent and then yawned loudly while rubbing her eyes, not bothering to cover her mouth. "Oh wow, sleeping in a real bed like that made me think I was back at home. I thought you were my mom for a second there, Kitsa!"

She hopped out of bed in her button-up shirt and some underwear, feeling refreshed, and stretched her arms. All it took for Luria to get ready was to throw the rest of her clothes back on and brush her hair. This last act she did with a surprising amount of grace, it had been practiced for years.

The last thing she did before going to give her equipment a regular morning once-over was stare at the barrette from Phaeton, giving it some thought. How could someone fall in love after just a few days? In all of the epic stories that Luria tried so hard to remember, the lovers hearts are not bound until they've ridden through hell together. Wasn't this sudden love also Kitsa's problem?

"Mylee!" Luria shouted in frustration. She didn't know why she chose that god in particular. Maybe she thought he would appreciate a good struggle more than the others. She decided quickly to wear the hairpiece so as no to hurt the guy's feelings. It wasn't as if she didn't like Phaeton, but she wasn't sure about the whole "love" thing yet.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:58 pm 
Z's Account

Kitsa chuckled at Luria's intial reaction, then started to prepare her belongings for travel. When Luria shouted 'Myrii!', Kitsa was a little confused. "What is wrong, Luria?" she asked, then noticed the beaded hairpeice Phaeton gave her. "Oh...It is about Phaeton then..."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 9:45 am 

Luria nodded. "I feel like I don't know what's going on anymore," she explained. She took a deep breath. "I know what I will do. I'll just act completely oblivious. I might be slow, but I know that letting all of this drama seep into the party can only be bad news. Let's focus on our job for now. Hasn't the boss lady got something for us to do today?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:07 am 
Z's Account

Kitsa nodded to Luria; the half-elf had a good point. It made Kitsa feel a little guilty for all her flirting with Orion though. She would just have to sort out her problems on her own. "She does? Let us go join her then," Kitsa spoke.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 24, 2007 10:11 am 
Z's Account

Sairina listened to the short conversation while applying her make-up. After adding a final touch-up to her lips, she packed all the toiletries and rose from the bureau to join them. "Seri wants us to search the city for other half-elves, as well as any news of Azala," Sairina informed her two roommates, who weren't privy to the conversation in the dinning room the night before.

The priestess led the way out of the room, followed by Kitsa. Once Luria was out, she locked the door. Since they would probably be back tonight to sleep here, they left everything in the room.

OOC: Post your arrival downstairs in this thread: viewtopic.php?t=353

Post subject: Re: Kitsa, Sairina, and Luria's Room
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:03 pm 
Z's Account

(Bumping to move older archives to the bottom.)

Last bumped by Y’ezela on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:03 pm.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala