Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 6:43 pm 

Phaeton chose to remain outside as he’d not heard Seri mention his name and the young savage turned towards Luria and spoke, “Would you join me in a small sit, chat and drink Luria? It appears that Lady Seri has things to discuss with the others. Besides we can keep an eye out here just incase there is a need for action.”
He smiled warmly and sat back then surprisingly shyly the young man spoke. “You have travelled much and seen the paths of Lodoss? I was wondering when this is over…. Would you mind a companion to travel the road with?”

-tags-

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 2:06 pm 

"Okay," Luria answered, "That sounds like a good idea." She reclined in her chair with a markable lack of grace and chugged some of her drink as he continued on.

"I haven't really seen that much of Lodoss, but I want to!" she said excitedly. "Oh, it would be great if you would go with me! An archer like me isn't really good for much alone. You can be the fighter, and I'll be like the support elf girl... Oh! Aha ha! We can be like Purn and Deedlight in that song, you know?"

Of course, she had the names wrong, and Phaeton probably hadn't heard it anyway.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2006 7:06 pm 

Luria | Toan wrote:
"Okay," Luria answered, "That sounds like a good idea." She reclined in her chair with a markable lack of grace and chugged some of her drink as he continued on.

"I haven't really seen that much of Lodoss, but I want to!" she said excitedly. "Oh, it would be great if you would go with me! An archer like me isn't really good for much alone. You can be the fighter, and I'll be like the support elf girl... Oh! Aha ha! We can be like Purn and Deedlight in that song, you know?"

Of course, she had the names wrong, and Phaeton probably hadn't heard it anyway.

Phaeton smiled and spoke, "I know not the tale, or this Purn. But I would be happy and very honored to travel the road with you."
He caught Luria's eyes for a moment and the savage blushed slightly then spoke curious. "Tell me then? Who is‚ Dee..deedi..Deedlight? And Purn? Are they great legends?"
Now he was curious as well as excited, he liked the idea of travelling and seeing more of Lodoss and the fact that Luria was a beautiful woman hadn't escaped his notice either.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 20, 2006 7:40 pm 

Luria continued to relate the tale in the form of something that resembled a poem, improvising in places where she forgot the lines until the story failed to resemble the actual events at all.

(OOC: Sorry for the 1-liner, I forgot half of what I wrote before the database crashed O_o;; )

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 12:13 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: That's ok, I just needed you to pass the time.

After the party finished their meal, they began to leave the private dining room. Seri overheard Luria regaling Phaeton with tales of...Purn and Deedlight? The high elf shook her head and smiled to herself. As high elves, she and Estas knew Deedlit and Parn quite well, and Estas knew Deedlit quite personally. He still carried a torch for the famous high elf heroine, and hearing about her adventures with her human husband wouldn't be easy on poor Estas's heart.

"That would be Parn and Deedlit," Seri corrected the half-elf. "We are going to bed now. Tomorrow, I have a mission for the both of you. Luria, you will be sharing a room with Sairina and Kitsa. Phaeton, you may share a room Lanir." Rooming had been discussed over dinner. Y'ezela wanted to spend some time with her new sister, so the three bed room was available for the remaining women. Seri knew that Estas would prefer the company of another elf who didn't speak as much, so Orion was a better choice. Seri was of course sharing a room with Mirael, and Albedo was left to his own accomidations.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:07 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela overhead Luria's mistelling as well and giggled. As a bard, she was quite familiar with the tales. "I think I may have to tell you both the proper versions later!" the half-elf said to Luria and Phaeton, still giggling. She planted a kiss on her mother's cheek, then bid everyone good night before heading upstairs to see to Air.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Dec 28, 2006 7:58 pm 

~Albedo~

"You want to know about Parn and Deedlit? Heh, why? You like a lot of starry eyed kids?" The assasin said in a dry tone. He had met them at one time. In passing of course. Considering his specialty was to conceal himself, a slight brush, a simple hello, was all he wanted. "Let me tell you what the stories don't. Parn was a good guy, thats obvious. But what stories don't tell is what he had to give up to get his reputation. Giving your life to the sword may get ya fame, but down the road, what will you have then? When your age prevents you from holding a blade, your just a forgotten hero."

Age was the one thing few could escape. And becomming a legend often meant a great deal of hardship, just to end up dead one day. "Stick with your dayjob, kid. Mercenary work isn't all fun and games, and most end up dead by thier third or fourth mission. Stories don't mention those poor bastards. But hey, I suppose i'm a bit jaded. "

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 9:05 pm 

Phaeton smiled at the tale, taking it all in bit by bit as Luria relayed it to him. The Savage still had no idea who Purn..or rather Parn and Deedlit. It was one that appealed to him and the blue eyed young man never took his eyes off her as she spun her tale.
When Lady Seri approached them and informed them of sleeping arrangements Phaeton nodded in an almost bow respectfully and spoke. “Thank you High One. Whatever task you wish I shall do, I thank you for your kindness.”

He rose then turned towards Luria and smiled warmly to her and spoke, “Thank you for the story and the company, you are the flower that blooms in the sun. I am the richer and blessed for knowing you. But it is now time for sleep.” Phaeton left to find the room she was to share with Lanir.
Meanwhile, Lanir had already found their room and the half elf wanted only to get some sleep. He was exhausted and the ranger laid down on one of the bed’s provided and was nearly asleep as he stared up at the ceiling. Much had happened during the journey he’d taken with Ez… And he thought of her…his sister. His beloved friend was his sister. Somewhere in his heart, he was happy but saddened as well.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 04, 2007 5:36 pm 
Canon NPC

Estas frowned at the talk of Deedlit and Parn and chose to leave the room. He still adored Deedlit, and despite letting her go, it always hurt his heart to hear about her and her human husband. He hoped that one day, she would be his, but until then, he would just bite his tongue and do his duties. Unfortunately, the priestess seemed infactuated with him. He wanted nothing to do with another woman, and certainly not a human. It would be an annoyance until this journey was done.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 7:28 pm 

Luria waved goodbye to those leaving, particularly Phaeton. "See you tomorrow!" she said. Then she rose from her seat, a bit lazily from the booze. "I don't see what the big deal is with a little creative license," she said. Her jealousy of Y'ezela's skill showed through a bit in the process. "Haha yeah, well... tragedy is good storytelling, too. The fact is, a man's reputation is only as good as his friends are at telling stories about him."

She walked towards the room's exit, passing Seri on the way. "Mission tomorrow, got it!" she said. "I will be rested and ready!" Then she bumbled to the room she was to share with Sairina and Kitsa, trying hard not to fall asleep before she found a bed to lay down in.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Fri Jan 05, 2007 8:55 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: Look for a thread about the girls' room.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jan 11, 2007 10:02 pm 

~Albedo~

'Looks like everyone is going to bed...' The half elf thought, mocking a yawn. He wasn't sleepy; Usually this time of night was when he was at his peak, although he forced himself to sleep every now and then to try guise his profession in cases like this. "Good Night, i'll meet you here tommorrow."

Giving a passing wave, and apparently not speaking to anyone in particular, he leaned back dangerously further before letting the chair tip back onto its four legs. Well, he'd have to get some shut eye. Things would turn interesting indeed. Traveling with younger siblings was either going to be an amusing diversion, or a major incumbrance... he just hadn't decided yet.

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jan 15, 2007 10:15 am 

It didn’t take long for Phaeton to find the room he’d been given to share with Lanir and he entered placed his gear near a bunk and found a place to lay down. The half elf he shared a room with sat unmoving as he lay on his own bed and Phaeton settled down with a broad smile thinking of the tale Luria had shared with him as well as the lovely elf maiden herself.
*She is a delight to me ancestors. I know not if you hear my thoughts but I pray you bring her great blessings and let our friendship grow.*
Pheaton’s people didn’t pray a most others did, but he did pay homage to his ancestors and the spirits and he hoped his request would be heard by whatever good forces might grant it.

Post subject: Re: Shuva: The Sphinx Inn
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 pm 
Z's Account

(Bumping to move older archives to the bottom.)

Last bumped by Y’ezela on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:01 pm.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala