Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 11:22 am 
Z's Account

Mana_Link wrote:
Air sighed. "Seri-mama should be okay for travel, as long as she doesn't over exert herself. To prevent further relapses of false labor she'll be needed to be kept in a less stressful environment, as well as the possibility of cooling her off. Since we'll be traveling through the desert, I suppose, wouldn't it be better to summon an ice spirit or an Undine to keep her cooled off while we make the trek?" Air suggested.

Y'ezela nodded eagerly. "I hope that will help," she replied. "There is about two days worth of travel from here to the mountains. "If we leave tomorrow, we should make it to Hilt by nightfall, then the next day we will reach Lolan."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:15 pm 

Air moaned. "Noooo." she whined. "No mountains. I hate mountains. I've lived in nothing but mountains and alpine forest all my life. Screw mountains! Let's just make a straight drive for the Forest of No Return right through the thick of the desert. It'd be more fun that way." The sylph returned and Craw shortly behind her, the crow flying in through an open window and perching on Air's head. "Hey! We've talked about this! Shoulder or arm, not head. Git off my head you lummox magpie!" Air swatted at Craw who flapped off her head and perched on her shoulder.

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 8:59 pm 
Z's Account

Y'ezela giggled. "There are mountains between here and the forest too! It's inevitable that you'll have to cross them if you want to get to the Forest of No Return, but if it's any consolation, the pass between the desert and Valis isn't very long."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:53 pm 
Z's Account

Kitsa and Orion returned to their table downstairs to find dinner waiting for them. Air and her siblings—plus Luria—were still talking. Kitsa made no effort to be polite, and simple sat down and began eating with gusto. She was too hungry to care about much else.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 13, 2008 2:56 pm 

As Air and Y'ezela talked, Lanir's eyes drifted over to Valkyria at the table next to them. The ranger slipped out of his seat and went over to speak with her, trying to remain unobtrusive. "Valkyria, why don't you come and join us at our table?" he asked.

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 3:35 pm 

Valkyria shook her head at Lanir's proposal of her joining them. She'd prefer watching them while she ate, rather than eating with them. From her current vantage point everyone in the inn was within a six-step strike circle, allowing her to be able to protect any who were in danger. If she moved that would leave gaps in her strike zone. "No thank you." she verbalized when her mouth was emptied of food. "I'd prefer to sit here and contemplate alone while I eat."

J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 5:12 pm 

Orion was a bit surprised by Kitsa's more base response to the presentation of food. Sure, Orion was equally as famished, but he maintained his usual restraint. He ate slowly, despite his stomach's demand. His rationale had something to do with savoring flavor, but he was quite conscious of the fact that it was a vain choice.

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:04 pm 

Mana_Link wrote:
Valkyria shook her head at Lanir's proposal of her joining them. She'd prefer watching them while she ate, rather than eating with them. From her current vantage point everyone in the inn was within a six-step strike circle, allowing her to be able to protect any who were in danger. If she moved that would leave gaps in her strike zone. "No thank you." she verbalized when her mouth was emptied of food. "I'd prefer to sit here and contemplate alone while I eat."

"Oh...alright..." Lanir replied, then returned to his seat at the other table, looking a little embarrassed.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 4:47 pm 
Z's Account

Alera Tai'var wrote:
Orion was a bit surprised by Kitsa's more base response to the presentation of food. Sure, Orion was equally as famished, but he maintained his usual restraint. He ate slowly, despite his stomach's demand. His rationale had something to do with savoring flavor, but he was quite conscious of the fact that it was a vain choice.

Kitsa eventually slowed down to avoid giving herself a stomachache, but she still finished before Orion was half-done. The quarter-elf leaned back in her chair, slightly amused by Orion's measured approach to eating. "Hmm...I will join Sairina in the baths," she said, then leaned in to kiss Orion's cheek. "I will see you afterwards." With that, Kitsa went to prepare for her bath with the inn staff.

OOC: Well...I guess this is kind of stagnant while Rory is brain-fried, but we can RP a little development between Kitsa and Orion if you jump forward a bit. Maybe an introspective post for him, then she'll come back up and see him?

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 5:21 pm 

"Don't feel bad Lanir." Air said, giving her older brother a hug, thrusting his face into her breasts with her arms wrapped about his head. "I'm sure our big sister is comfortable in her seat, and doesn't wanna move because her butt's finally numbed to the seat. Nobody wants to move after they got their butt in a comfortable position." She stated with a grin.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 11:18 pm 

Orion let Kitsa go, a twinge of sadness on his cheek, wishing her lips might just stay there. He sighed and looked down at his plate, half eaten. It had such appeal before she left. For a bit, he pushed the food around, taking a bite here and there. Finally, the restless spirit rose. As he passed by the others towards the door, he spoke to no one in particular. "I'll be outside if anyone needs me."

The brisk evening air was cool on his face, a comfort for a man used to beds of moss and breakfasts of berries. He leaned up against the wall, the noise of the inn proper just echoes, as distant as the crying of sleepy babies, somewhere out there. Sighing, he watched the last of the city's people hustling home to their wives and children.

Jealousy seeped into his mouth a bit, watching them go. They had probably never felt what it was like to kill a man. Or even have the power to. They led lives that pushed no farther than their customers. The money they earned had no moral underpinning, the question of whether or not suffering occurred for them to receive it, whether or not that suffering was worth it. They came to a resolute place, where simple comforts could be guaranteed. When they rested their weary feet, they would not be alone.

A part of him wished for that. That monotony was not boring, he felt certain, though he had never experienced such a life.

"You're getting soft," Orion said to himself. "Old age, perhaps." Looking upwards to the stars, each a piercing dot of light, an iris on the black sky, gazing back at him. "Maybe I'm just tired."

Carianna Mareleth (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Grennith (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Itoya* (New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Jeren Octavian Aldener (Search for Nat) - Profile - Gallery
Jleslie "Rose" Seif (A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery
Orion* (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Rone Kalmaine (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Desmond "Rory" D'Angelline (Adventures in Lodoss) - Profile - Gallery
Terelyn "Crimson Corsair" Tai'var (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Veriss Trelem (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Yrsanne* (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Zylanthian Baratoice (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 7:59 pm 

Mana_Link wrote:
"Don't feel bad Lanir." Air said, giving her older brother a hug, thrusting his face into her breasts with her arms wrapped about his head. "I'm sure our big sister is comfortable in her seat, and doesn't wanna move because her butt's finally numbed to the seat. Nobody wants to move after they got their butt in a comfortable position." She stated with a grin.

Lanir struggled a bit as Air nearly smothered him, then pulled back with a blush and a chuckle. "Yeah, I guess so." The half-elf returned to his seat, then took a big drink of his mead. "So uh...what else did you want to know Air?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:59 pm 
Z's Account

OOC: I'm going to jump us ahead an hour in a new thread.

Post subject: Re: Reunion in Blade
 Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:07 pm 
Z's Account

(Bumping to move older archives to the bottom.)

Last bumped by Y’ezela on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:07 pm.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 89 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala