Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Azala's Path: Adan
 Post Posted: Wed May 07, 2008 10:07 am 
Z's Account

Mia sighed, the anger fading. When he said he wanted to look for Seri, it suddenly made Mia feel much better. "Alright," she said. "In the morning, I suppose we should go on with this midwife. Maybe she has a good idea where to find Seri." Mia glanced back at Midau and Bella their table. "What about them?"

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...
"Falis, I need to quit drinking..."

Post Posted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:52 am 

~Azala~

"Well, she seemed to be searching for Seri. Although I would trust myself finding her long before another High elf. They don't exactly travel around lodoss to often." Azala said rather passively. He was still a bit struck, and still attempting to figuire out what he could do about this. "Them? I would imagine we'll part ways. They want to head to the forest of no return, right?"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:00 pm 
Z's Account

"Midau wants to go to Moss first," Mia replied. "Depending on which way we go, I suppose, our paths will probably be the same for awhile--it's only north or south out of here. Do you have an idea on where to find Seri?" The elven mercenary didn't think for a moment that she wouldn't be going with Azala. There was no way she could walk away from two friends in this situation.

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...

Post Posted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:41 pm 
Z's Account

"Not a clue," Azala replied with a shrug. "That midwife probably has a better idea. As for the other two... well, if we're going in the same direction, then I suppose we'll still be traveling together." The common elf sighed. "Go talk to Midau and Bella, I'll talk to the midwife." With a nod, Mia went back to their table while Azala headed to the far corner where Lien waited.

The mercenary sat back down with Midau and Bella and leaned across the table to speak to them as privately as possible. "Azala and I are going to travel with the midwife. I suppose as long as we're traveling the same path, you'll be with us," Mia said, shrugging.

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...

Post Posted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 10:12 am 
Z's Account

Azala rejoined the high elf at her table. {"Alright, I'll go with you to find Seri, but my companions will be traveling with us,"} he explained, sounding reluctant. He wasn't looking forward to this, but he wanted to find Seri, and if this woman was a midwife, Seri needed her.

{"Very well,"} Lien replied passively.

{"Do you have any idea where Seri might be?"} Azala asked.

{"In the west, is all I can say,"} Lien replied. {"I have been communing with the spirits to find information of her whereabouts, and speaking with humans along the way. The only information they have been able to tell me is that the saw her and her traveling companion pass through no less than two months ago. She may be returning home now, but she has not yet passed this point, nor is she close enough for the spirits in the area to be able to tell me where she is."}

{"So we go west then. Either to Moss, or to Flaim,"} Azala said softly, mostly thinking to himself. Elves didn't fare well in the desert--especially a pregnant one, he could imagine--but if she was that desperate to find him, she may have been passing through. He'd traveled through the desert himself several times, once quite recently. Seri may have heard of him passing through.

{"We shall see which direction the spirits point us in when we reach the crossroad,"} Lien said.

{"We'll be leaving tomorrow morning,"} he said and stood, signifying the end of the conversation. Lien regarded him with a nod of agreement. With this news, he didn't know how well he would sleep though.

Post Posted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:42 pm 

"Sure." Midau said with a small nod. "We'll accompany you for as long as we can."

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:58 am 
Z's Account

Mia nodded. "Alright," she replied. The mercenary slipped into her seat and sighed, looking at Azala talking to the high elf. "So much for Truth or Drink, eh?" she said, then took the bottle of spirits and took a few swigs from it.

A few moments later, Azala returned to the table, seeming much more sullen than before. "I'm going to bed. We'll be leaving with the high elf tomorrow."

"They'll be traveling with us so long as we're going the same way," Mia informed him. Azala nodded in acknowledgment, then bid them a mumbled goodnight and headed upstairs. Mia realized he probably had a lot on his mind. First her meeting Kiran again, and him finding out that Seri was pregnant, after all the complications there had to be in that relationship... this was looking to be a rough week, emotionally. Setting aside her bottle, Mia sighed again. "I'll be headin' to bed too. See you two in the morning." With that, Mia followed Azala up.

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...

Post Posted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 2:05 pm 

Midau made his way over to Lien and took her hands in his. He knew that she would hate the forwardness of his, but he had words to share with her that he did not wish her to ignore. "...I'm sorry." He started, finding it hard to grasp the words he had thought so long to say to her. "I- I was a young fool. Too long have I lived a life of shame after the death of Otora, and still I will keep my shame with me. I don't seek your forgiveness, I just wished to express my deepest condolences to you as well. I...I have decided that I shall face her father once more, I know the wounds will still be deep, and that I could ask for no forgiveness from him either, but I wish to at least stand before him again and offer my apologies so that I may visit the grave of my- of Otora and child." His eyes had not moved from hands, as he was still too ashamed to look her in the eye. "I...I suppose that is all I had to say."

J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 6:46 pm 
Z's Account

The high elf was struck speechless. A swell of forgiveness swelled in her heart, but Lien was choked by the pain of loss. She was conflicted, which led to her inability to speak. Lien lowered her head, hiding her eyes behind her bangs in case the dark elf managed to muster the courage to look her in the eyes. Scrambling to find words, she found none. Gently pulling her hands back, Lien slipped from her seat and walked past Midau. "Excuse me," she said, nearly in a whisper, as she retreated from the entire awkward situation. There was no doubt that Midau would only see high elven arrogance as the reason for this, but she could do nothing else. Lien carried herself at a fast pace to the stairs, seeking the sanctuary of the room she rented. There, she could take the time she needed to make sense of her emotions.

Post Posted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 7:01 pm 
Z's Account

Bella watched from the table, and when she saw the high elf remain silent, her heart went out to Midau. The woman wasn't leaving a good impression on Bella; she was cold and distant, as she heard high elves could be, but the extent of it she didn't realize. As soon as she arrived, the midwife seemed to suck all the joy out of the room, right while they were in the middle of mending their relations none the less. The little grassrunner hopped out of her chair and went to Midau so she could offer him her comfort.

Post Posted: Fri Aug 15, 2008 4:49 pm 

Midau found some comfort in Bella's presence but opted for joking around to show her that he was fine. "Wow, she's a feisty one, ain't she?" Midau said with a small chuckle. "If she were four centuries younger you'd have competition for my heart." He gave his grassrunner companion a large smile and knelt down so that she could look him in the eyes and not in the shins. "How're you holding up?" the dark elf asked her, brushing a few errant strands of hair out of her small face.

Post Posted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 2:31 pm 
Z's Account

Bella smiled up at Midau, though she knew he was only trying to distract himself. She'd let him. "Just fine, Midau," she replied. If anything, she was the only one in good spirits at this point. "We should probably head to bed too."

Post Posted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:04 am 
Z's Account

OOC: This storyline will be merging temporarily with the Search for Nat. Go here: viewtopic.php?f=34&t=1195

"Falis! I need a drink!"
The next morning...

Post Posted: Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:10 pm 
Z's Account

(Bumping to move older archives to the bottom.)

Last bumped by Y’ezela on Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:10 pm.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 59 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for Azala