Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Cian's Quest

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
 Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun May 27, 2007 9:17 pm 
Z's Account

singularityman wrote:
Cian woke and greeted Xian in return when the bear of a man spoke to Cip and he and the boy got up and found a pitcher and bowl in the room and set about washing his face. After he’d finished he put on his tunic and said to Cip, “Morning Cip…sorry I didn’t say so sooner. I was thinking… I’m a bit worried. Usually if there were hunters in the area they’d be trying something about now I think. I hope Xian is careful and we need to check on Cari as well.”

Ciprian started dressing and washing his face after Xian left. He'd forgo shaving for now; when he was on the road, he often went for weeks at a time without bothering to shave. "Alright then," Ciprian replied to Cian after the boy voiced his concerns. Ciprian realized that all the paranoia was getting tiring. The knight didn't don his armor just yet, he wasn't eager to get into first thing the morning.

KyliaShadowstorm wrote:
Kylia knocked on their door, she did not want to take too long in getting breakfast. After knocking she spoke so they could hear her, so they knew it was her.

"What are you doing for breakfast guys, if you plan on getting your meals I have something for you beforehand."

She had just missed Xian leaving and heading downstairs, and could only take her best guess at their plans for food.

Ciprian glanced toward the door as Kylia spoke from the other side. It sounded like everything had been fine with her and Carianna as well. He went to the door and opened it for the half-elf. "Well, we're just going order breakfast from the kitchen," he explained. "Why, what do you have?"

Scars heal, glory fades
And all we're left with are the memories made
Pain hurts, but only for a minute
Life is short so go on and live it
'Cause the chicks dig it

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu May 31, 2007 10:57 am 

"In case they may try something with poison I brought these over, so that nothing happens. Carianna and I have used ours already, I was just on my way to get our breakfast."

Kylia held out the three vials of antitoxin to Ciprian, hopefully she was not being too cautious in this move.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 8:06 pm 
Z's Account

Ciprian took the vials and examined them in his palm. "How can you be sure this will counteract the poisons they may have?" he asked. The knight was well-educated, and he knew that there were no blanket cures for poisoning. Poisons often had specific antidotes; though he, of course, wouldn't know nightshade from a violet.

Scars heal, glory fades
'Cause the chicks dig it

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:12 am 

Kylia had some idea of what she had sold him for poisons, and some of them were rarer than others. Not many merchants had been willing to deal with poison in the marketplace, even though the crowds helped make it less conspicuous.

"I can only do so much, chances are this would slow any poison down so that we can get it dealt with before it becomes a problem. I wish I could do more, but I need the proper supplies and we don't have enough time."

She answered honestly, knowing that she was probably being a little bit too cautious. Still caution helped their cause, and kept them alive. She should hurry and get their breakfast, as long as her task was done here she was making her companion wait too long.

"I have to go get breakfast for Carianna and I, will you be ok with even this small of a counter to a possible problem?"

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jun 23, 2007 1:51 am 
Z's Account

"Well, something is better than nothing, right?" Ciprian replied. "You and Cari can join us in our room for breakfast. Xian went downstairs to get food for us already."

Scars heal, glory fades
'Cause the chicks dig it

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 8:21 pm 

"True enough, it would be rather ironic if even I fell victim to my own poison." Kylia looked like she did not relish the thought, though it was a distinct possibility anything that could be used was just the case. She shook her head lightly to dismiss the thought, replying to Cip's invitation next. "I'll go tell her before I get our meals, we might be able to use the time wisely as a group."

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 11:49 pm 
Z's Account

Ciprian nodded to Kylia absently, but then what she said finally registered. "What about your own poison?" he asked with a raised eyebrow.

Scars heal, glory fades
'Cause the chicks dig it

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 11:49 am 

Cian listened closely and didn't interrupt, he was interested in how Kylia worked with poisons. The boy went about his duty as Cip's squire and made sure everything was ready for depature if they needed to leave quickly.

When he was done he turned back towards them and listened and during that time his stomach growled loudly. The boy looked down and patted his stomach and whispered, "Stop that."

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:10 pm 

"Like my mother before me I dealt poison to many people, for many reasons. There is a possibility if poison is used against us at any point, it could be poison that I have made and sold. I sold him mostly poisons, some very potent and lethal."

She replied, giving him the truth of the matter. She at least knew what she had sold, so she did keep a record of the inventory she had sold and who had bought it.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 15, 2007 4:41 pm 

Xian entered with the food for Cip, Cian and himself in arms. With Kylia in the room as well, it made it awkward to move about and the large man gave a frustrated sigh. "The food is here, I'll have you get it from me yourself, because I don't think I can move about so freely with so many people in the room."

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Sun Jul 22, 2007 1:53 pm 
Z's Account

Ciprian acknowledged Kylia with a nod. They caught Jeriah because he had been trying to buy her poisons, so it made sense that she may have sold to others employed by Emir. The man seemed to have contacts all over the land. Xian returned upstairs with their breakfast, and Ciprian took two plates, one for himself and the other for Cian, then set them down on the table. The room was quite large, but so was Xian. It had to be awkward for him to maneuver like Ciprian could as an average sized man.

"Before we eat, we need to take these," Ciprian said opened his palm to show Xian and Cian the three vials of antidote Kylia had given them. "Kylia prepared this antidote to counteract any poisons that might have been used. It seems like I might just be paranoid at this point, but well, better safe than sorry."

Scars heal, glory fades
'Cause the chicks dig it

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Mon Jul 23, 2007 8:05 pm 

Cian grinned unable to resist and said. "I won't argue...but I'm sorry my paranoia was catching Cip.", the boy put the vials away and looked at the breakfast. "If there's nothing else Cip, then if I may I'm about ready to tear into that food."

He smiled and waited eagerly for the knight's response.

Cian Tremas (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Lanir (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Phaeton Sky-Eyes (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Thangroth Broadarm (Trials of the Half-Elven) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Wed Jul 25, 2007 4:15 pm 

Xian made a face at the vial. "Is it bitter? I won't eat it if it's bitter. I'd rather die a nice painful death choking on my own saliva than eat something bitter." He sighed and plugged his nose to drown out the taste just in case. Like a child he tossed back the contents of the vial into his open mouth and swallowed it, making a few faces in the process.

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 12:29 pm 

"Now that wasn't so bad there, I'll be back in a moment guys. I'll go talk to Carianna then get our food, I'm sure she won't mind joining everyone."

She replied with a nod and then headed back to their room, going to get the priestess so that they could settle any business and plans before they left the inn.

Post subject:
 Post Posted: Thu Jul 26, 2007 9:04 pm 
Z's Account

Ciprian took the antidote like a shot of whiskey, barely even tasting it in case it was vile. With that taken care of, he sat at the table and began to eat with gusto. The delicious breakfast had been teasing him since he first smelt it. "Take yours, Cian," Ciprian ordered his squire in between bites, since oddly, the boy had packed his antidote away instead of taking it.

Scars heal, glory fades
'Cause the chicks dig it

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 45 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Cian's Quest