Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for the Storm Lord

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Lunch with Bella and Midau (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 am 

Jereidon heard her question and snapped out of thinking, she wanted to know about his sister. He seemed too quiet now, almost like he did not want to speak but at least she did deserve something of an answer.

"Possibly my only surviving family, a younger sister who could still yet live... Her name is Neria, other than that it happened a long time ago..."

He then sat back down and looked around like he was trying to bury something that had come back up, she knew who now but not why or how. He did not want to remember, it was too much for him at any time.

Nakira Tan'kari (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Rylan (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Thiana (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Tornalin "Bloodscar" Stoneshard (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Ultarik Grimeye (New Marmo Republic/A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:21 am 
Z's Account

"Oh..." Bella said, looked down at the floor. "I'm sorry for your loss," the grassrunner offered. She glanced back towards Midau and saw the dark elf examining his scarred arm. She was suddenly reminded of how little she had suffered in her life. Midau had lost a wife and child, and Jereidon had possibly lost his entire family. The greatest injustice she had suffered was constant misunderstandings of her age and race.

Bella had yet to sit down, keeping a safe distance from the large spider. She wanted to learn more about Jereidon, but she couldn't get herself to move any closer to Neria.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:22 am 

Jereidon noticed her hesitance to come closer and replied before he put an idea into play here, that way she would not have to see the Neria and Neria could rest some.

"I'll cover the cage up with some thick cloth and put it under my seat, she is nocturnal anyways. Thank you, most would not even listen as far as you have."

He then pulled a cover for her cage from his bag and slipped it over, moving the cage he placed it under the chair as it barely fit. Neria was not moving and in fact she seemed rather content, fast asleep as well.

"Does that help any, your friends arm seems rather tragic... I can see why he keeps it covered up."

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:22 am 
Z's Account

"Yes, that's better," she replied to Jereidon. The grassrunner looked back at Midau again. It would be impolite to simply leave him alone. Though she was curious about Jereidon, she considered her manners first. "Midau, would you like to come speak to Jereidon with me?" she asked.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:23 am 

Midau refitted the brace on his arm and looked at Bella then Jereidon. "I have nothing much to say, Bella. You can go talk with him if you would like, but his mind is a little too agitated for his words to make much sense to me. It reminds me of trying to talk to a sugar-high fairy." he waived his hand. "I think I'll pass."

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:25 am 
Z's Account

The grassrunner blushed slightly at the comments Midau made. They were a little rude, but honest. Jereidon was just dancing around the edge of a story, not wanting to tell it. Bella hopped into the seat across from the mage, and sat cross-legged on the chair. Though her short legs couldn't reach the floor, she was still subconsciously nervous about the spider.

"If...you don't mind me asking, what happened to your family?" she asked, speaking softly enough for it not to carry beyond the table to the innkeeper, but just loud enough for his human ears to hear. Midau probably hear, but Bella didn't mind him eavesdropping.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 am 

Jereidon kinda looked a little nervous at that question, he always tap danced around it. Now he could not it seemed but he had to figure out how to handle telling it, maybe he had to just talk and deal with the consequences.

"My family, well for most I will not talk about it. But I'll tell you since you seem so interested, please don't mind if I seem hesitant."

He took another drink of his tea and a breath in, trying to keep calm so he could tell her about his family.

"I'm from Alan Bella, my father was a magistrate for the courts and my mom was a skilled cook. Most of my life would bore you, so I'll tell you what is important. I started studying under my master darjis to become a wizard, that's where you want to know starts. It was seven years ago they died, former marmo soldiers turned highwaymen killed them and left my little sister neria for dead. Neria was three at the time, all I learned was that she was not found with their bodies. You know about what happened approximately a year ago already, how I came across my familiar. I've travelled seeking my sister for a year now, though I have had no luck in my search. I know who killed my parents though, their faces are burned into my mind and I want justice as well. That is all I really have to say about my family, it's really not that long a story."

He spoke clearly loud enough for them to hear as he tried to make sense this time, midau did have a point and he realized that. He was curious about Bella as well, he wanted to learn more about grassrunners himself.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:26 am 

"You are an idiot." Midau snorted. "'Justice' is not a word one can throw around after saying words like that. You don't spout revenge and claim it is 'justice'." He was becoming annoyed with Jereidon's idiocy, something Midau was starting to lose his temper. He had lost his temper all of three times in his life, and each time it wasn't a pretty sight. "You foolish, dumb {arrogant, young, brash} damned wizard." Midway in his sentence he switched to elven out of a mental slip. His thoughts were always in elven, and then translated to common so he could talk to most other people. He continued to curse the wizard in his home tongue and went back to being quiet at his table.

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:27 am 
Z's Account

Bella bit her lip as Midau spoke sharply to Jereidon. He didn't seem to like the mage at all. "Well, he's right, I suppose it does sound more like revenge than justice," Bella replied with a shrug.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 11:27 am 

Jereidon sighed, he knew they were right but then he also had no proof except his pendant they were the attackers. He was in a situation of letting them go, or killing them so they could hurt no more people.

"No magistrate would ever bring the matter to trial, all I have is the pendant that belonged to my mother that one had and my sister is unknown. If she were alive maybe she could help out, but she may have been too young to remember or the trauma made her forget. So all I have left really is to stop them from harming others by ending their lives, unless of course there is another way that I have completely missed."

He spoke as if he was hoping for a better solution to this matter, he hated the thought of killing them and even mentioning it he looked a little sick to his stomach. All he wanted was justice, but how far would he have to go in order to achieve it without violence?

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 55 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for the Storm Lord