Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for the Storm Lord

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 Post subject: Re: Niklas's Return (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:31 pm 

Ghorde stood up and stretched.

"Oh-oh..." Ghorde winced, a look that betrayed his real age flashed across his face, "Geh, heh heh... I believe it is time for me to retire for some sleep."

He grabbed his backpack and slowly trudged towards the stairs. He turned to face Niklas.

"I am unsure, but are you planning to leave here tomorrow morning?"

His face took on a more professional look, as if he might be trying to compensate for his earlier sign of age.

Avion Ravenstorm* (A New Balance) - Profile
Ghorde Grufmaisen (Search for the Stormlord) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:32 pm 

~Niklas~

To him, an insect didn't really possess a 'heart' or 'reasoning', but for now, he would give the creature the benefit of the doubt. Hopefully it wouldn't end up with either a dead spider or being tangled up in a web. "Well, that was nice of him."

Looking at Ghorde, he blinked a few times, a bit surprised at the sudden seriousness in the older warrior's tone. "Yes, I plan to leave tommorrow morning. I must first stop off at the temple of Myrii, then I head south to Kanon. Would you like to come along?"

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

"Aye," Ghorde nodded, "Be sure to wake me up before you head to the temple. I will need some time to prepare,"

Ghorde nodded to Bella and Jereidon. His eyes avoided the spider, Neria.
"You young'uns get some sleep, y'hear?"

He then turned and proceeded up the stairwell towards his room, counting the lights which remained lit beneath the doors. Finally reaching his room, Ghorde lobbed his gear onto the floor and lit the candle on the bedside, closed the door and sat in contemplation on his bed.

You old fool, your not getting any younger. Try not to show your age like that

Ghorde stared into the candlelight, meditating on recent events.

Avion Ravenstorm* (A New Balance) - Profile
Ghorde Grufmaisen (Search for the Stormlord) - Profile - Gallery

Jereidon waved to Ghorde before he left, the old warrior was a rather decent person even though he seemed to avoid Neria.

"G'night as well, I should get some sleep here too. If we're going to head out early, I'm used to early mornings anyways."

He replied knowing he would not get a response, as Ghorde was already on his way up the stairs. Looking to Bella and Niklas he covered the cage up, after gathering his pack and staff he spoke to them.

"I'll see the two of you in the morning, night Niklas and the same to you Bella."

He then headed with his stuff out to the stables where he would sleep, at least it would be peaceful for once. Hopefully he could find a nice cot away from anyone else, so they would not disturb her watch as he slept.

Nakira Tan'kari (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Rylan (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Thiana (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Tornalin "Bloodscar" Stoneshard (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Ultarik Grimeye (New Marmo Republic/A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:33 pm 
Z's Account

"Hmm...Sleep sounds like a good idea," Bella said after Ghorde and Jereidon left the common room. Niklas had reserved a two-bed room for them when they met, since the innkeeper wouldn't let her in without an 'adult'. "I'll see you upstairs, Niklas. Just give me a moment to change before you come in."

The grassrunner headed up the stairs, climbing them with some effort thanks to her short legs. Stair climbing was definately a challenging exercise for her kind.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:35 pm 

~Niklas~

"Good night." He said as two of his more recent compatriots headed to bed. As Bella left, he nodded, looking as she went up the stairs. Judging by the slow pace she was walking up the stairs, he would have to wait a little longer than what it might have been with the others. In a very short span, things had certainly turned interesting.

When he was sure that Bella had changed, he started up the stairs himself. Kanon awaited, and it was a long trip indeed.

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for the Storm Lord