Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for the Storm Lord

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 Post subject: Re: Niklas's Return (Archive Repost)
 Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:07 pm 

~Niklas~

"Eh? I guess he has something he has to do." The young swordsman said, watching as Midau, then surprisingly, Bella left. That left him, Jereidon, and Ghorde to thier own devices. "His name is Jereidon, he is a magic user of sorts, uses something called sorcery."

He contemplated the 'unusual crowd' comment, and thought about it. Seemed that way. "Usually I just attract sparring partners. There were quite a few on the trip from Flaim to Valis, but not so many here. Most said something about raidens, but I didn't pay to much attention to it. Thier forms all needed some serious work."

Albedo Oaks (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Azala (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Epros Telason (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery
Fenix Greywords (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:09 pm 

Jereidon nodded to Ghorde, sitting there he listened to Niklas's words. The swordsman was obviously of some skill, somebody who seemed reliable.

"There are others who use it, though Wagnard is dead and rightfully so. I also know about Slayn who trained two others, it takes a stronger mind and will than body to learn. I spent fourteen years studying before my master was satisfied, though I know little about the art of combat. I believe the names are all common knowledge, especially the great sage wort."

He replied with to the sorcery comment, making sure he was not confusing them. He had learned much, though he envied both Ghorde and Niklas who were stronger and more physically fit than him.

Nakira Tan'kari (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Rylan (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Thiana (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Tornalin "Bloodscar" Stoneshard (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Ultarik Grimeye (New Marmo Republic/A New Balance) - Profile - Gallery

Ghorde's brows furrowed as he took both of their words into his head.

"Sparring partners, sorcerers and dark elves. You have a look about you, boy. You naturally attract people - sometimes friends."

He paused to let the words sink in.

"Jereidon was it?" He turned his attention to the sorcerer, "what brings you here?"

Avion Ravenstorm* (A New Balance) - Profile
Ghorde Grufmaisen (Search for the Stormlord) - Profile - Gallery

Jereidon looked to Ghorde and thought about it, he would have to give the same story in a nutshell. Clearing his throat he spoke, he was not going to lie.

"I'm looking for my younger sister Neria, if she is alive or dead. She's been missing for several years now, ever since my parents were murdered opn the road. I'm also looking for their killers, so they can be brought to justice. I know their faces, but I want them to face the courts. That is my reason to travel and why I came here, I feel my sister is alive and I'd her to know me."

He took another sip of his tea, it was getting warm now and close to needing more hot water. Ghorde seemed alright too, so far everybody he had met seemed nice. Though he wondered what was up with Midau, he seemed rather quiet and mysterious.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:10 pm 

Ghorde closed his eyes, chewing on the words spoken to him by Jereidon. It made sense; a man seeking justice for the murder of his parents. Searching for his sister too...

The boy has his work cut out for him
Ghode thought.

"Well, if you want my opinion" Ghorde smiled slightly, "which I'm sure you don't. But Gut instincts are what keeps a man alive. If you feel that your sister still breathes, then go with that very instinct."

His smile widened, "and my gut instincts are telling me to find a bed,"

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:15 pm 

Jereidon laughed at how Ghorde ended his advice, it was the most sound advice he had been given in a while. This man was alright by him, seemed well spirited.

"That's something I'll keep in mind, your the first person to really tell me that I should not give up. Thanks, I'll remember that advice."

He twisted the pendant around in his fingers, he was already trying to imagine what she'd look like now.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:16 pm 

~Niklas~

"How odd..." He didn't quite understand why anyone would kill someone for no real reason. He understood why enemies would fall to eachother, that was just a rule of battle. The concept of bandits, or the individual was simply psychotic didn't occur to him. "Well, i'm sure shes alive. I'm sure we'll find her."

His own quest was important to him, but in the end a sword was just a sword. It wasn't a life. But, until more information was revealed, the path he was taking at the moment would have to do. "I suppose I should sleep as well. But i'll wait for Bella and Midau. They both seem to have thier own errands to run as well."

Niklas Melphist (Search for the Stormlord/Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
Silemria Til'Elsa Gradus (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:16 pm 

Jereidon was surprised they would help him, it made him smile a little. What was fair was fair, he would help Niklas in his quest as well.

"Thank you, I shall assist you as well. It's only fair that I do so, such kindness should be repaid in turn."

He yawned a little, hearing the tapping he brought up the cage. Uncovering it he looked at Neria, who seemed irritated at the wit.

"Sorry about that neria, we have some new friends so don't be nervous. Even when we find her you'll always remain kin to me, so don't worry."

He spoke to the spider, as the eight eyes scanned the room. Her signalling resuming to say hello, but also to ask who everyone was. She seemed jittery and nervous, she had never travelled with so many.

"Neria says hello, she's named after my missing sister. I was alone when I found her, though she's really quite friendly and tame. She wants to know who you all are, she knows who Bella and Midau are."

He replied with as he knew they should be getting to sleep soon too, at least once they left she could roam free at his side.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:17 pm 

Ghorde chocked back a barely stiffled growl.

In all my years... What the hell is that thing?

"Interesting..." he paused, thoughts conflicting between maintaining a conversation or grabbing his sword, "Uh... bug?"

Ghorde fought for control. Nerves disciplined for battle, were hard pressed to combat primal fear. Finally he forced his eyes away from the critter and focused on a spot in the ceiling.

"N- Neria was it?" His eyebrows furrowed, "at least the girl isn't named after the bug."

Ghorde swallowed hard. The mood had changed swiftly from a weary peaceful conversation to one of discomfort. Finally through force of will, Ghorde stared back at the critter. He glared into the eight beady eyes of the spider

"My name... Er, my name is Ghorde."

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:25 pm 
Z's Account

The front doors opened to admit Bella and Midau, returning from their little trip. Bella tugged her bangs to the sides of her face, trying to show off her new circlet. Men didn't notice such things sometimes, but she hoped someone would notice. "We're back!" she announced, obviously much more relaxed than when she left.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:25 pm 

He looked to the cage and then to Ghorde, the mand had not offended her but she was amused. Though calling her a bug was not the best, she tried to put that off.

"She's a hatchling giant spider, give her another a year and a cage won't hold her. She's my familiar, rather intelligent too for one of her kind."

Jereidon finished replying to Ghorde when Bella came in, looking at the circlet he gave his honest opinion.

"That is beautiful, it looks nice on you Bella. Welcome back, hello again Midau."

He nodded as he said hello, he was alot calmer and more focused now. He hoped that Midau would overlook his previous comments, they had been errantly spoken.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:26 pm 

Midau passed by Bella with a soft pat on her head. He shot a quick glare at Jereidon and returned to his room. There was no need to talk right now, and Jereidon had put him on edge, making him think of nothing but Mica for all his time out with Bella. He wished to make the young grassrunner happy, not bog her down with the memories of Mica and his grudge against Midau and Kiran. Kiran...that's a name I won't forget either. The name of Mica's father, he's the root of Mica's hatred. The dark elf shut and locked the door once entering his room. In a sudden outbust of anger the dark elf balled his fist and put his protected fist through the room's mirror. Blood flowed from the scarred hand, although the dark elf had no feeling of the blood being let. My secondary goal for my journey, to hunt down Kiran and make him realize that his actions ruined another man's life.

Air Telany (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Alm (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Almelchaya Al Elazuur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Elainne Zal Bessur (Lost Humanity) - Profile - Gallery
Geo El Orin (Liberation of Ales) - Profile - Gallery
J. "Jet" Alastair Silverstein (Kidnapped Princess/New Marmo Republic) - Profile - Gallery
Krhea Fal (Bastion's Demons) - Profile - Gallery
Laies Il Luminous (Vampire Hunt) - Profile - Gallery
Malak "Crimson Shrike" Erstwiel (Building an Empire at Sea) - Profile - Gallery
Mica Lorelai (Hunt for Kiran) - Profile - Gallery
Midau (Search for Azala) - Profile - Gallery
Wilhelm "Minstral" Mard (The Golden Egg) - Profile - Gallery
Xian (Cian's Quest) - Profile - Gallery

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 pm 

~Niklas~

He stared at the spider, blinking at it a few times. He hadn't believed the mage when he had said that he kept a spider for a familiar, but all eight of its eyes proved otherwise. "Thats a fine... spider you have there."

It was the only thing that really came to mind. What else do you say to a giant spider? "Uhh, my name is Niklas."

While he seemed a bit dumbfounded, Ghorde's expression was just funny. The older warrior was obviously having trouble with this. "Aren't you worried that... once it gets bigger.. it'll try to, you know... eat you?"

When Bella and Midau came in, he watched passively. He didn't doubt the grassrunner would get a sour look on her face when the dark elf rubbed her head... but strange was the dark look that Midau gave Jeriadan as he passed by. That could be trouble. "Ahh, your back... so, when did you get the circlet?"

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:27 pm 
Z's Account

For once, Bella didn't react badly to the pat on the head. In fact, she barely noticed it. She acknowledged Midau's depature upstairs, but she was very pleased by Jereidon and Niklas noticing the new circlet.

"Thank you," she said to Jereidon, blushing. "Midau bought it for me."

Bella noticed Neria was out again. Despite knowing that the spider was probably safe, she couldn't help but want to keep her distance.

Post Posted: Fri Sep 05, 2008 12:28 pm 

Jereidon noticed Midau's rather haughty reaction, obviously the dark elf did not think any better of him than from before. Hearing Niklas's reply he laughed a little, replying immediately to quell the thought.

"She won't try to eat me, she and I have quite the understanding. She too was orphaned by some cruel men, like my sister would have been. So no worries there Niklas, thanks for the concern."

Neria watched Niklas and did not move, though the motions of her watching were curiosity over all else.

Turning back to Bella Jereidon smiled a little, perhaps one day he would be able to do the same for Neria.

"Your welcome, the both of you have good taste."

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 51 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Board index » Archives » Age of Valor RPGs » RPG Plots » RPG: Search for the Storm Lord