Login    Forum    Search    FAQ

Board index » Community » Lodoss Discussion

Forum rules

This board is here to hopefully make the forum a little less focused on RPG only and allow casual fans to pop in and talk about the Lodoss series. Please be civil, and try to avoid vicious fanboy/girl arguments. I do not enjoy drama, and I will be quick to put a stop to it. Everyone has their own opinions, and they may not be the same as yours, but they should be respected.

Any posts regarding fan art, fan fiction, or cosplay should be posted on the sub-forum of this board!

Post subject: Registration
 Post Posted: Sun Jun 10, 2012 4:13 pm 
Hi, I was trying to register to the forums but can't find the link to the registration form.

Well, I was looking for the Lodoss' novels translation when I found this forum. I haven't been able to find any translation but found novels 1 to 7 in pdf format and though that someone might be interested in translating them.

I tried translating them using google, but the result wasn't even interpretable.

Post subject: Re: Registration
 Post Posted: Fri Jun 29, 2012 5:41 pm 
Site Admin

Hi! I've shut down registrations since the board is mostly dead and we've had nothing but spammers trying to join. We don't have anyone capable of translating from Japanese, and if we did, it would be quite the undertaking. There was a member who was working with the Chinese translations, but he didn't feel confident in his ability as a writer in English. A lot can be lost in the direct translation, so it takes a bit of finesse to make the translation an enjoyable read.

Also: Adriel, Aiden Silvermoon II, Ailil, Anisa Amri, Barbarian Barbie, Bella, Centauress Cissiria, Ciprian Tremas, High Elf Seri, Granite Stoneheart, Katela el'Baran, Kiran, Kitsa Stormeyes, Lady Kavryn, Meridian, Mia, Midwife Lien, Mudan Jasil, Myrela, Naclia, Natasi, Olula, Permanent Tears, Pirate Kreoss, Priestess Elohssa, Priestess Jenesis, Priestess Lianora, Priestess N'shara, Priestess Sairina, Priestess Sura, Priestess Thalia, Princess Elianna, Sevrina, Silvia, Vampiress Ileta, Vanaia, Werewolf Xanin, Y'ezela, Zaole, and Zira.

Yes, I am crazy.

Board index » Community » Lodoss Discussion